CHUCK TATOR ........Totally F***ED UP my Viper!

ELW98

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup, He FIXED me up GOOD!! Chuck,the wheel Alignment feels Great! (car stays straight and handles well). Jesel RR's made a nice improvement too, nice gain in torq.in 1-3 hard pulls. Car ran Great the whole way home! And also,thanks for the care you took while doing the front& Rear frame RECALL.

Btw. The traffic was horrible on Rt. 84...TWO accidents 1 mile apart! Backed up for M i l e s!!

Thanks again,
Ernie W.

p.s. Yes, i will change out Heennessey Motorsports plate frame ...ASAP! LOL

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I realy hate posts like the above. Someone who scans it without reading it could take it the wrong way and I don't think anyone would want that. I only read it out of shock at the title...

I know, I'm a buzzkill...

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why would say Chuck F'd your Viper..not too cool. But yes Chuck is a good guy! I buy more than just my Viper Parts from him. Anything Mopar..Thanks Chuck for the recent order you filled!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realy hate posts like the above. Someone who scans it without reading it could take it the wrong way and I don't think anyone would want that. I only read it out of shock at the title...

I know, I'm a buzzkill...

I'm with you on this one...although I really doubted what I was reading :2tu:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've said it before, I'll say it again, these types of titles are stupid. If you cant get people to read your post about how good someone is, then its their loss, but intentionally trying to insite someone with crap is just that... crap.

Jon

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<---- Thinks its funny.

glad tator helped ya out. i actually saw your car when i was up there on sat am..nice.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he meant FIXED he wouldn't have chosen a very unhappy face for his post icon and it would have been F**ED.

Chuck's a good guy and I'm glad to see he came in here, posted, and took it as the joke it was meant to be.

Still, I agree with others. The title just seems in poor taste. For someone scanning the board, it's all they're going to see and associate with Chuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi