Classifieds help

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to be able to click on "All ads" then in the drop down box I'd hit "Most Recent" and the list would re-sort. Now when I go through those same steps nothing happens. The list seems to be stuck on "Most views" or something else.

I've been having this issue for the last month or two and thought it would correct itself. I've even cleared all my internet history a few times thinking that would help. Any ideas on the cause?

Thanks in advance.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to be able to click on "All ads" then in the drop down box I'd hit "Most Recent" and the list would re-sort. Now when I go through those same steps nothing happens. The list seems to be stuck on "Most views" or something else.

I've been having this issue for the last month or two and thought it would correct itself. I've even cleared all my internet history a few times thinking that would help. Any ideas on the cause?

Thanks in advance.

May I ask what browser you're using? I hate to be that guy that says "It worked for me", but I just tried doing what you're doing in Firefox 3.6.3 on XP and it did sort by date, newest first.

OP
OP

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm using XP and IE 7.0.5...

It seems like it just went away. One day it worked fine, the next it didn't. Oh well, not the end of the world.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456