Classifieds Question

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I placed several adds yesterday in the for sale items in the classifieds. I still do not see any of my adds, is there a waiting period? Or did I simply misunderstand the posting instructions?

Thanks

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi F8L SNK,
I think it may be the latter. I just re-checked the queue and there are no pending ads from you. Give it another try and make sure you go all the way through the process. Make sure your pictures are JPEG files that end in .jpg, as some file formats are not recognized by our software.

If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First I apologize for posting the original thread in the wrong section.

Second, the picture files must have been too large to go through. I have resized them and resubmitted them.

Last, could you tell me how long it takes for adds to be approved? No rush, just curious if it is working now or if I still have something messed up.

Thanks

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First I apologize for posting the original thread in the wrong section.

Second, the picture files must have been too large to go through. I have resized them and resubmitted them.

Last, could you tell me how long it takes for adds to be approved? No rush, just curious if it is working now or if I still have something messed up.

Thanks

I just approved 'em all and they look fine. Please remember that if you edit an ad it goes back into the approval queue and can take up to 24 hours to be approved.

Thanks, and glad you got 'em posted.

Kelly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang