Clean up my "clear bra" headlight coverings

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never heard of anyone putting a clear bra on their lights. The plastic on headlights is very easy to polish out.

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have it on my headlights and foglights. If a rock hits the plastic without the clearbra on, it can crack. That's why I had it put on and it has saved me a few times already. I am also one of the few who installed windshield protection on my Viper which has saved me more than once! :headbang:

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never heard of anyone putting a clear bra on their lights. The plastic on headlights is very easy to polish out.

It is one of the "must haves" when I install clear bras. One headlight for the Viper will cost more than the entire clear bra install itself. Plastic headlights will chip and crack from rocks... its just a matter of time. Once its on youdont even notice its there... :2tu:

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is one of the "must haves" when I install clear bras. One headlight for the Viper will cost more than the entire clear bra install itself. Plastic headlights will chip and crack from rocks... its just a matter of time. Once its on youdont even notice its there... :2tu:

I have had lots of cars over the years and I have never had a headlight crack. I currently have 7 cars. After saying this I'll probably have one crack tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather