Clear Mud Flaps

Jabbate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im tired of re-painting my front fenders! Who sells a clear mud flap for the front? I dont want clear bra ,I want real protection

::

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe Viper Speciality was working on a concept "stone guard"...you might PM Dan to see where he stands on the project.....

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hear ya jabbate and i know u mean side sills not fenders .. i saw these clear front mud flaps on this car but even the dealership didn't know where they came from... some members have made their own....

DSC_68771.JPG

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I confess, that's my Viper Blue Viper with the stupid junk on it. I made those out of lexan just thin enough to conform to the radius of the wheelwell without cracking.
If you look carefully at the road surface in the picture you will understand the local roads where I live will sandblast the sills in about two miles. They lay down oil and then throw gravel on top.
I would rather not have to run them but the alternative disgusts me worse than the look.

eagles

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. It is a sign of a serious car and not a poser mod. When running 305 Kumhos or Sport Cups I need these to prevent chipping the entire side of the car. Most people do not even see that they are there when right beside the car.

So are the hardtop and roll bar poser also?
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
eagles that is one awesome looking viper.. if u ever decide to make another set of those flaps then let me know i would gladly purchase them from you .. they make the roads in my neighborhood the exact same way

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I would say it works well with you're side spliters but just by themselves I think I wouldn't like the look.

I also like that you just parked in some random lot and there happened to be another Viper and a Ford GT there. :) hehe

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Well I would say it works well with you're side spliters but just by themselves I think I wouldn't like the look.

I also like that you just parked in some random lot and there happened to be another Viper and a Ford GT there. :) hehe"

Here are a few. More than twice that many GT's waiting in the wings. This was taken the week of the Ford GT reunion just prior to the end of production at Saleen.

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need headlights clear bra only, let me know, I did have some extras, pay shipping and you can have them.

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about this one.
6061 polished aluminum.

Last edited:

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you buy/get them from??

I fabed them. That's aircraft aluminum .080 thick.

Last edited:

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you buy/get them from??

I fabed them. That's aircraft aluminum .080 thick.

Final product. Low profile tucked in does not stand out like a sore thumb.

Last edited: