Clear Side Markers back on Ebay and cheap

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my order from Procarparts as well. They look great. The $29 ones don't look right. Somethings up with those. Look closely.

Snake Bite, where did you get the silver bulbs?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate how the some sellers screw you on shipping. $15 to ship 2 tiny lenses? Puuuhlease

There's two sides to that - yes, if they are simply screwing you on shipping, that *****, but if instead they are lowering the sale price in the same proportion as the shipping increase, then they are only screwing eBay ;) (i.e., in paying them less of a commission, because it is based on the sale price which is lower because it is partially padded into the shipping price).

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate how the some sellers screw you on shipping. $15 to ship 2 tiny lenses? Puuuhlease

There's two sides to that - yes, if they are simply screwing you on shipping, that *****, but if instead they are lowering the sale price in the same proportion as the shipping increase, then they are only screwing eBay ;) (i.e., in paying them less of a commission, because it is based on the sale price which is lower because it is partially padded into the shipping price).

I know what you're saying, but $30 for the lenses seems to be enough Viper tax w/o the inflated shipping. If they were for a Civic, they'd be $10

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got my order from Procarparts as well. They look great. The $29 ones don't look right. Somethings up with those. Look closely.

Snake Bite, where did you get the silver bulbs?

It's a dark pic, but they look fine to me. The only thing "up with those", is they are cheaper now.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that *****. I just got screwed for $3.96. LOL I lost more than that at a bar the other night. Get them, they look great.

They looks best of white, which we all know is...

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just talked wieh procarparts and they told me they don't make clear side marker lights for the dodge viper. What gives? Any where else I should look and are the ones on ebay good quality? 99 rt/10

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A need a new set as the silver reflective has come off on one of mine...
But they don't ship to UK.....

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just talked wieh procarparts and they told me they don't make clear side marker lights for the dodge viper. What gives? Any where else I should look and are the ones on ebay good quality? 99 rt/10

I don't know what's up with this company but, I also called them and they told me they didn't have them. Couple days later I see they have an auction for them on ebay. I use buy-it-now on auction, call them the next day to confirm stock and they tell me they have many in stock. I received them 3 days later.

ssssssnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just won a set from procarparts 2 days ago on E-Bay. They are currently being shipped.

I would assume they are just auctioning them 1 set at a time to get more $$$$.

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm calling again tomarrow. Maybe I'll get someone that knows whats going on.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought an air intake from them a few years back for my 98' Eclipse. They swore up and down it would fit a Spyder GS. I get it in the mail and...it doesnt fit. They then only allowed me "store credit" so I ended up getting a strut bar, which I had to modify to make it fit. They have no clue whats going on or what color the sky is.

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have before and after pics with with blk car!
Are these a must or what?
I Love mine :headbang: I'm in the process of making a smoke overlay for them in my lighter tint, to tone it down a bit. These will be available to you guys hopefully by this weekend ;)

Bat™

You must be registered for see images attach

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I Love mine :headbang: I'm in the process of making a smoke overlay for them in my lighter tint, to tone it down a bit. These will be available to you guys hopefully by this weekend ;)

Bat™

Hey Bat, Post up before and after pics with the overlays.
It looks like you need the silver bulbs also. ;)

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the silver bulbs in mine...But after a while the silver melts of and runs into the bulb holder.
So i went back to the orange bulb and no probs since...

Just might be worth checking..

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Bat™

Hey Bat, Post up before and after pics with the overlays.
It looks like you need the silver bulbs also. ;)

will do ;) .

Bat™

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas