Club Sport Motons Installed

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up my Viper from Adam with the moton club sports installed.

They are worth every dollar payed for them and more. The ride is tremendous, better ,I think, than with the stock set up or the high performance springs.

The Viper is lowered but it does not hurt the ride and their is no rubbing at all. No more bouncing-corners great-no fish tailing-tires seem to grab better. I have a lot better control of thr car.

If your considering a new suspension get the motons they are worth the money. Believe me if I ever get a new Viper this will be the first mod I will make. I got the motons from Woodhouse.

Its great to be abe to adjust height rebound and compression. Later I may bring the front up about 1/2"

Settings are

-rebound front & rear-#5
-compression front and rear #4

Adam will post more pics of actual install soon.

I put the rear canisters in pace with industrial strength velcro and they are staying on very good. No problems. The location of front and rear canisters can be changed.

Here are a few pics on Viper with the motons

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Twin--you got a beaut also.

Hey Twin-Throw in that back magnum and Ill consider. ;) That magnum must be something-bet it is , as you say, a real sleeper. It probably has made a few cry.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Twin--you got a beaut also.

Hey Twin-Throw in that back magnum and Ill consider. ;) That magnum must be something-bet it is , as you say, a real sleeper. It probably has made a few cry.

ya the mag has put a hurt on a few cars. I took your advice on the darker tint only thing is no one here in Utah will do it since it's illegal. But the tint place did tell me to go to vegas they will do it as dark as you want. Hmmmm I see lights :D

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper had 400 miles on it when purchased and windows were already tinted. Some car owners go to some one that does it on the side and they usually within reason put on what you want. You would not believe the tinted windows in this area. Some are black as you get-I mean black black all way around.

The thing that I am changing is the 35-40 tint on front window. Around here they dont check tint a lot but if it is done they would give a warning and you show proof of legal tint.

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Simms--In oct at the Somerset Ky car show there was a blue and white GTS-that was a beautiful Viper.

BTW the car show in Somerset Ky has around 1300 cars every month from
April to Oct. What a car show for a small town. They come from all over the US and Canada. Wish some of you could come to the show. www.somernitescruise.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang