Colorado/Utah vipers come out of Hybernation

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that kind of rules out the shelby museum, though their website does say that special arrangements for groups and clubs can bet set up...

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sunday's are good for me, better in fact.

I once heard that with the exception of I-70 that there was only one State Patrol car on duty in all Eastern CO on any given Sunday. Most of the county sherrifs are in church; you know.. elected position and all. That means it's pretty wide open out there. Others seem to know that too as I have come across many exotics running hard out East at 7:00AM Sunday morning. I often wonder what the ranchers think when they see cars blasing down the road at 150mph!

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've felt like the Lone Ranger (Lone CO/UT Viperperson) forever! I've had my cars out already and will be heading to Salt Lake City in one Wednesday. Stay in touch, for heaven's sake!

IDWIN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday's are good for me, better in fact.

I once heard that with the exception of I-70 that there was only one State Patrol car on duty in all Eastern CO on any given Sunday. Most of the county sherrifs are in church; you know.. elected position and all. That means it's pretty wide open out there. Others seem to know that too as I have come across many exotics running hard out East at 7:00AM Sunday morning. I often wonder what the ranchers think when they see cars blasing down the road at 150mph!

That is correct, when I owned my Corvette, there were be 10-15 corvette members who would make a 'Rocket Run' out east, early sunday mornings on open flat roads, 150+ mph. was great time.. I need some more seat time in my viper before I head out as it is more of a handful then the 02 Vette was. I have not had too much of a chance to get really familer with the car.. :2tu:

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far everyone seems okay with Sunday, anyone have any idea's of what to do in addition to, or instead of the Shelby Museum (if they won't do a special day for a group)?

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've felt like the Lone Ranger (Lone CO/UT Viperperson) forever! I've had my cars out already and will be heading to Salt Lake City in one Wednesday. Stay in touch, for heaven's sake!
I live in salt lake city, If I wasnt heading to arizona on Wednesday, We could hook up, I would like to meet other viper owners as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery