Colorado Viper Cruise

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With unbelievably beautiful weather that we had on Saturday, a group of us decided to meet up and go for a drive. So we met up at a local Panera for some breakfast at 10 AM and decided where to go.

Well, a local high end car dealer in downtown Denver was having a promo party for a track that is being built this year called Genoa Motorsports park. They had free food and high end cars. So we figured this would be the perfect destination!

Sunny skies and 70 degrees. Couldn't be more perfect!

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

And some of the cars on display!

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

And in case you are wondering what a million bucks looks like:

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

DSC010521.jpg

Unfortunately, by the time I had arrived it had been sold. ;)

It was a perfect day and it sure was nice meeting up with everyone and having a good time! I look forward to our future cruises! :usa:

V

Venomiss

Looks like a nice cruise and you were not supposed to send the cold this way though...:smirk:

Beautiful cars and thanks for sharing the pictures(even the snow one;)).

Kc Gray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is very bizzare to go from 80 to 20 in one night.
looks like you guys had some real fun.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talked with my brother in Centennial Co. last night. He said blizzard warnings, and miserably cold after having 69 degrees on Sunday. I told him that it was 84 here (Metro Phoenix) on Sat. and then the same "cold front" that went through Denver, came through AZ on Sunday, and we had to wear coats! It went all the way down to 73 yesterday. What will happen next?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here in Europe. Today very warm - high 70`s.

And, tomorrow SNOW.
It is the time between winter and spring...waiting for :drive:again.

:beer:

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey the yellow viper in the first picture looks familiar! Oh yeah, its mine! Thanks for posting the pics Affatica..I can't seem to get mine posted, file size is too big and I can't get them reduced! Anyway, they are very similar to yours.