Colorado Viper Owners: Car show on 4-21 needs some Viper attitude!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a small show, with many different makes and models on display. Anyone interested is welcome to attend. The show is in Eaton, Colorado. It's a small, monthly show to help business for a local restaurant. Only one Viper made an appearance last year (thank you Detlef) but I would like to have more this year. All makes and models of old cars, sports cars, and show cars are welcome. The show this month is on the 21st, at 5 pm until 9 pm. It happens again on the third Thursday of every month until October.
The show is held at the A&W restaurant in Eaton, the address is 680 Oak Ave. If you are interested in attending, and need directions, send me an e-mail and I will get back to you ASAP. I hope to see a few of you this Thursday!

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is still at EVO. I should have it back this weekend. Or next weekend. Or the weekend after. Or .... you get the idea. :rolleyes:

It did dyno 732 rwhp though ... :2tu:

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So your stuck driving your SUV's? That *****, having two amazing cars somewhere else, and one on it's way! Which reminds me, what color is your Gallardo?

Anyone else interested? Let me know!!

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thye Gallardo will be Pearl Orange w/black wheels. I am trying to change the color though ... Lime Green (Kawasaki Green) w/black wheels.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may come weather permitting. Didn't like the hail we had 2 days ago :mad: But then the forecast looks good for this afternoon.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it's that time again, the show happens this Thursday, June 16th. The show will begin around 5PM, and it will last until dusk. Again, its at the A&W restaurant in Eaton, the address is 680 Oak Ave. If you need directions, PM me and let me know.
Dave (CO GTS) is already talking about attending, anyone else interested?

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UNfortunately, according to the weather report for tomorrow 5-9pm:

Scattered Strong Storms

so I doubt you'll have a good turnout.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The showers missed us but the turn out (at least with Vipers(no one came)) was good, probably the second best this year. Are you coming on July 15?

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it the 14th or the 15th? I thought it was on Thursday. I'll say maybe. Just got back from the track and the car is in need of a bath and I may not get to it in time.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's actually on the 21st this month, plenty of time to give it a bath. Hell, I'll wash if for you if you want! I do a really good detail!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude