Come visit NayKid Racing's Vipers at Road America

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come visit NayKid Racing\'s Vipers at Road America

Next weekend, NayKid Racing will be attending the June Sprints to defend our T1 title. Last year my teammate, Scotty White, crushed the track record in qualifying and I managed to slip by for the win at the checkered flag.

This will be the first year for us at NayKid Racing to run these new Viper SRT10's at this track. We are still developing these new hotrods and the corvettes still seem to have a slight advantage on us. SCCA has slapped a 40% restrictor on us!! But were not giving up.

Scotty and I want to extend an offer to any Viper fans/owners in the Wisconsin area or anybody who wants to make a road trip to this super cool event, to stop by the track and say hello. Its always fun to get to know other Viper owners from around the country.

Here is our schedule for next weekend:

Friday June 24th: practice at 11:45 am
Saturday June 25th: Qualifying at 10:50 am
Sunday June 26th: 2nd round Qualifying 8:55 am and Race at 2 pm

If any of you want to get your hands dirty and dig in with the crew for the race weekend, we might be short 1 crew person for this race and could use some help.

After this event, we will be heading on to Watkins Glen for a race July 10 and 11th. Would like to extend an offer for that race was well.

So, what do you guys think? NayKid Racing would really like to have as many Viper fans out there!

Cindi Lux