the folks at my second favorite magazine (AutoGraphics) would
be interested. Good luck either way!

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quenton. Thanks for your remarks. I've tried for a few years to come up with a photo deserving of the VM Cover and have not yet accomplished that goal. I thought that C21 may have the look but then again I don't have a clue what they look for. They have been kind enough to include a few photos of my Viper Pit and Garage over the past few years. Maybe someday one of my Vipers will grace the cover. I'm on Viper #7 now and still own 4 of them. I think the Comp Coupe is the best Viper Dodge has produced to date - other than the GTS/R Concept Viper.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's my opinion that a picture of the beautiful and unique Competition Coupe #21, in it's intended environment... in action, on the race track say at Button Willow, or Willow Springs, or Thunderhill would certainly be worthy of a Viper Magazine Cover. :cool:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Headlights? Are those decals, or real lights? From some angles (2nd picture) it looks like a black cover. The others show something, I'm not sure what....

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperfreak2

I added the headlights via Photoshop in a few photos to see what they would look like. I have ordered real headlights to be installed as soon as they arrive. Right now it has the stock black lens covers.

Laura

I didn't mean to say that the car as photographed in my driveway was a good VM cover shot. I just thought they did such a great job on the graphic design on the car that the car may be worthy of VM cover.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Ummm DC.. BUILD THE DANG SRT-Coupe already!!

Look at that thing! It would be a world ****** in looks, performance, value... everything!

Beautiful Car Jerry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4