Completely Dead Battery... HELP!

Izover4u

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Went to go start the car today and I can't even get into the car... Battery is completely dead no lights no nothing, key fob doesn't even work... Used the little keyhole under the door but how do I get the trunk open?:dunno:

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to go start the car today and I can't even get into the car... Battery is completely dead no lights no nothing, key fob doesn't even work... Used the little keyhole under the door but how do I get the trunk open?:dunno:

I don't understand? Use the key to access the trunk

Patrick

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The battery is completely dead so the key fob doesnt work... I did however get some juice to the battery from the terminal under the hood... Thanks:2tu:

Yes I understand the key fob does not work, but why don't you use the key ? There is a key hole on the trunk.......

Patrick

OP
OP
I

Izover4u

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes I understand the key fob does not work, but why don't you use the key ? There is a key hole on the trunk.......

Patrick

Didn't know there was a key hole on the trunk:rolaugh:... Ill have to go check it out. Thought you could only open the trunk with the fob..Thanks:2tu:

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is also a key hole under the body line in the side of the door, about where the mirror is.

V

Venomiss

Patrick

Glad you said it.;) But realize we could've had him going for a while...:D

Just joking around. Let us know what happens if you get it going.:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't know there was a key hole on the trunk:rolaugh:... Ill have to go check it out. Thought you could only open the trunk with the fob..Thanks:2tu:

Yepper, and remember the keyhole under the side of the car...opens your door! Reminds me of a joke where the 'chirp' unlocks the car doors, with a key also on the chain, the fob's battery died...and the guy WITH KEY IN HAND asked for help with the battery in the fob...when my Vette's battery died, we had to get the key OUT of the fob (it's totally keyless...key is hidden inside fob)...but it ONLY opens the trunk, does not open any doors...so you have to CRAWL thru the back of the Vette to the front to open the hood to charge the battery back up!!! TECHNOLOGY~~~~SOMETIMES good, sometimes not!!
~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth