Congrat to the Vipers Road Atlanta

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you who expect everyone to be silent for two weeks until Speed airs the race on Oct 14, stop reading now.

Vipers place 2nd(Archer), 4th(Woodhouse), 9th (Mike McCann), 10th(Foster)

That awesome Vette everyone gets wet over had a single top ten finish placing 6th. Wow. Gotta git me one of those.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I'm gonna assume the Cadillac politicians somehow managed to get their weight removed again, or some other rule book foolishness, that's the only way they seem to podium is when the rules swing their way.

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best of all..you've GOT to watch the race when it airs. Bob Woodhouse put a move on Gilatti and Aushenbach that I've never seen before..In turn 10A Aushenbauch was trying to pass Gillati on the inside when out of nowhere Woodhouse tucks his nose to the inside and passed them both. That was the move of the race.

At the very end Archer pulled alongside Fellows in turn 12, Fellows dropped a couple wheels off the track and Archer got him by a nose under the checker flag. It was one of the best races I've seen this year.

Definately watch it!!

Well, back to the track..

Todd

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got all the details from my brother last night. He said he was [******]-ing with Tommy on Friday.

This is a great series for all Viper owners to watch and follow. I'll watch it on Tivo with a few beers and replay all points of interest to make it last longer:)

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like all 3 manufactures (GM, Porsche and Dodge) are pulling out all the stops for the Manufactures Championship. What a great race!! Heard about Woodhouse's pass....WOW. Nice job to all the Vipers.

I think the last race at Laguna will be insane! :buttkick:

Dodge now has the Manufactures Championship lead by only 5 points. Can't wait to see the Road Atlanta race when it airs!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got all the details from my brother last night. He said he was [******]-ing with Tommy on Friday.

This is a great series for all Viper owners to watch and follow. I'll watch it on Tivo with a few beers and replay all points of interest to make it last longer:)

forgot you can't writ BEE and then S :bonker: