conspiracy theories

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love conspiracy theories; I don’t believe any of them BUT they give free reign to creativity and are never troubled by facts! So here’s my effort at fantasy writing. See if you can top this.:rolaugh:

The ZR1s which SRT used for comparison testing were provided by GM as a courtesy. All ZR1 engines are hand built and tested before being sent for installation. Therefore, all power ratings are known. GM carefully picked out the lowest power output engines for the cars provided to SRT. They were at least 9% below advertised power ratings.

Michelin, refused to provide tires for the Viper but knew by means of the SRT request what the tires performance requirements were for the Viper track pack tires. Michelin collaborated with GM to provide a barely street legal tire for the Z07 package to beat the SRT specifications.

Now, we have low power ZR1s provided to SRT for comparison testing and Michelin producing a ZO7 package of tires designed to beat the SRT specified requirements. The tires Michelin provided for those low power ZR1s were also below spec. When GM provided a ZR1 to the magazines, they reversed the procedure, picking ZR1s with the highest power output engines, at least 9% more than the advertised power. That’s a difference of at least18% power output between the ZR1s provided to SRT and the ones provided to the magazines. The 9% is determined by the legality of testing and certification. The spread could be wider! Michelin hand picked high performance tires for the magazine tests.

Therefore, we can conclude that GM and Michelin collaborated to embarrass the Viper while it was still under development. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

By the way, I've always used Michelin tires on my car.

emericr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do believe manufacturers play that game. Look how Ferrari got caught with the cars released to the press.
I am not sure about Michelin though lol.
I also believe the government has proof of aliens so take me to the looney bin. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang