You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripes added on front one? Roe on second looks good.

You nailed it... my friend bought his with the stripes added from the pervious owner. It was a blast having them sit side by side... tons of attn from people.

One guy gasped and said to his wife... "check out these V12 Vipers!!!" HaHa!!

Jason

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You nailed it... my friend bought his with the stripes added from the pervious owner. It was a blast having them sit side by side... tons of attn from people.

One guy gasped and said to his wife... "check out these V12 Vipers!!!" HaHa!!

Jason

His stripes must be vinyl. The scoop is a lot of work to form out of vinyl. I'd paint that scoop with the right color silver to match.

2 Sapphire/silver GTSs? Add Joe's Sapphire/silver ACR, mine, All Blue, RareBlue and a couple more in Calgary - makes quite a few Sapphires in the Pacific Northwest! Another 'rebuilt' Roe sc'd Sapphire/silver GTS in Vancouver as well.

Sure would like you guys to come up to the Okanagan Desert (Kelowna) Wine tour and AutoX Jul 17th weekend... (Western regional forums).

Ted

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those events sound like a blast, but I am going to be staring at my Viper for 2 months or so while recovering from foot surgery on July 7th. I won't be driving the Snake until late Sept after physical therapy. No fun.

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't know WA had a desert? Or maybe it was supposed to be dessert? :D

That is EXACTLY what I thought before I moved from AL to WA. Washington + Desert = Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... but it's true and man alive is it HOT during the Summer here! HaHa!! You almost have to get some dessert to cool ya down in the desert. *wink* Had to thrown that cheeseball in there for ya.:lmao:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Deserts all over the place. Here in BC we have at least 2 Deserts. Okanagan Valley is an extention of the Sonora Desert.

At our Hells Gate and Back (in BC) event last year Trevor Cameron showed up on crutches fresh from ankle surgery. He said he wasn't allowed to walk on it, but it worked the clutch just fine!

Sorry to hear about your physical disabilities. We've invited the Porsche club to come autox with us so I'm sure you'll miss 'spanking them'.

Ted

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fresh from ankle surgery & driving a clutch? I am shocked... I think the wife would kill me. This is the first surgery I have ever had so I don't know the limitations yet. I just know I don't want to mess my foot up for life just to drive the car. How in the world do you fit your foot on the clutch with a cast on??? I have wide feet as it is and the clutch/brake are so close together. Interesting.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trevor's pretty cool. Maybe he was just scared that Terri was gonna be driving the car? nawh, it's gonna be her car once he buys a sc'd coupe. But, you could have your wife/girlfriend drive?

Save the foot/ankle?

I know that I was Told that Laura Lee drives faster than Conrad does ... You could come along and get the wife/girlfriend some AutoX experience? A couple of the wives tried out at the AutoX 2 years ago.

Ted

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife of 9 years won't go near the driver's seat of ANY manual transmission vehicle much less the Viper. She has made it very clear there is not a chance... told me that if something happened to me while driving the car and she was there with me... she would call the tow truck for me. Yeesh!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang