Cool guy on the forum

MOUNTAINWOLF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yesterday I took the snake to Ringgold Dodge for some warranty work (TR end). My work schedule pushes me so late in the evenings, I could not get there before closing, however, because of Mike Robbins being a nice guy, he comes from his house to open the dealership for me @ 8 pm, he even took the time to show me a couple of very cool snakes on the showroom floor. Most people will not go out of their way to help you like that any more. Mike just seems like a heckuva nice guy who happens to own a dealership. (doesn't come across like a pushy car salesman). Nice to know we have people like on the forum, that's what makes the viper community so strong. ps. I checked out a very nice yellow/black while I was there, even got on my knees to look at the facia. The car was pristine. Mike talked like he was willing to cut a good deal on it; just an FYI for anyone looking. Love my black/silver, but that yellow/black is baddddd!

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats cool

Last dealer I went to after hours I peeked in their service shop and they were repainting the entire inside with a wagner power sprayer. Evidently they thought throwing a couple of drop cloths on the top of a couple customers hoods would prevent the overspray. I could hardly see through the paint. I would have been pi$$ed if any my car was in there, regardless of what it was.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my......I hope Mike doesn't see this :) I try to keep him in his place. Mountainwolf, You did not get the Ringgold courtesy ride behind the Roe blower. When are you picking up the car ?

p.s. The yellow/black car left today to go to a fellow VCA member/poster as his "slow car" congrats to him.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, you have extremely good taste in car colors. And I have been on this board waaaaaay too long as I can remember that Mountainwolf is the new and lucky owner of Chris Marshalls car and Mike Robbins is 1Tony1's buddy in Georgia and that I really need to get a life off the board! Do any of you know the price of that car, I have a buudy looking for a yellow?