Cool new Viper garage

V

Venomiss

Ron is the KCVCA club secretary.
Ron brought some pictures to a meeting of his new garage. We stopped by in person yesterday during our Viper cruise and pictures do not do it justice. This shot gives some perspective on how large the garage really is.
ronsgarage2.jpg

This is all of his goodies with the laminated Viper posters on the walls.
The place Ron took them to be laminated put grommets on the edges for him. The results are great for a garage-never worry about moisture or framing. What you can't see is the side of the trailer complete with a large Viper logo on it.
ronsgarage.jpg

This is his other wall on the right. More posters.
ronsgarage3.jpg

Ron is not done yet. It's still a work in progress he said but Ron's accomplished quite a bit from starting in February. When it's done we hope Ron has an open house.:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOWWWWW!!! Now THAT is a garage!!!! Awesome posters AND cars! (Challenger/Charger/Viper/Viper Truck?) Thanks for sharing...gorgeous! ~juli

BolsOut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice...but where's the mini-bar, sectional, poker table, walk-in humidor & home theater system? No Man-Cave is complete without these essentials.
:D

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Club secretary = new garage. Coincidence?

:)

Joking. Very nice. Is there another garage for maintenance?

I bet he wishes.:)

There is another single garage with a separate door in the back for his storage. A lift is on the way already purchased from another VCA member. It also has a killer sound system to boot.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome garage Ron!!!
Will you be bringing that new Viper to Carlisle this year?:drive:
We enjoyed meeting you there last year!

Denny & Ginger

Viper RR

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your nice comments and a big thanks to our National President Chris Marshall and his wife Mary for coming out and posting this. Some day I'll figure out how to post. Yes I do have a garage in my house for everyday use but this garage is for Vipers and other fun cars and trucks. I'm in the process of painting the floor and later I'm planning on a pellet heater and AC. Who knows there might even be a big screen TV in the future. Thanks again

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

So while we were out cruising in the Viper we ran into Ron. He and his wife told us to come on over and take a look at his updates to his garage since last time we saw it.
ProgDinner09_02.jpg

He had the whole place carpeted in berber. Looks very classy.
ProgDinner09_03.jpg

ProgDinner09_04.jpg

Ron bought a lift from a fellow KCVCA member and put that in too.
He has casters with wheels so he can move it around if he wants to.
ProgDinner09_01.jpg

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you keep the cars so clean? How do you prevent the garage from getting dirty. In Chicago, that would be impossible with the snow, dirt, salt, etc.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang: Wow.....Just wow :headbang:

In the uk you could build 10 inner city flats in that space :(

That looks bigger than the olympic stadium the eastern europeans are building for us, Bless em :(

Mark
:uk:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where's my cot?

I'll be right over, just put me in charge of uhhhh....CLEANING, yeh I can clean

Viper RR

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I can keep the carpet nice because nothing dirty ever goes in it. I have another garage for the mechanical workings. The garage is 34 by 64 with a 18 by 22 room for lawn mowers tools my woodworking machines and other things I don't want clutering the show room. I still have more to do to it. My wife says it will never be done. She's probably right. Hope to see all you guys at Niagara Falls in September.