Copperhead/Coupe wheel pics...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took these photos at Viper Days up in Iowa this past weekend:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I can see how they would weigh less than the current SRT wheels. Look great too!

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the weight difference between the standard SRT-10 OEM wheels and the new copperhead/coupe OEM wheels for both the front 18'' and rear 19'' wheels? Thanks!

/Rich

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, ooooooooo, so shiny,... I loved them at first but now that I have seen the side shots on the car, I think the stock wheels look at bit more sophisticated. These are so Corvette-ish.

Might ve be a nice change down-the-road when I start to get bored with the current setup.

K

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Might be a bit tough cleaning brake dust out of that intricate center section. Current wheels have a nice flat center section. One wide pass with your cloth and your done (at least with the center).

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the weight difference between the standard SRT-10 OEM wheels and the new copperhead/coupe OEM wheels for both the front 18'' and rear 19'' wheels?

I believe that I saw a quote of 20 pounds for the set (five per wheel). And would think these would be far easier to clean than the stock wheels - even the "pre-darkened" ones... ;)

3wide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weight savings is 34 lbs per set of four wheels

3wide

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weight savings is 34 lbs per set of four wheels

3wide

Interesting...So with these weight savings does the coupe's weight now drop below or at the convertables weight? I remember reading that the coupe will be about 30-40lbs heavier than the convertable..Or was the estimated 30-40lb more figure calculated with these rims included?...Havent read up on the new coupe in awhile so excuse me if it was asked before...

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the biggest fan of the new wheels but that is not discouraging me from buying the Copperhead. I might just trade out the normal SRT wheels for the Copperhead. may bring the re-sale value down on my car but I have no intentions of selling this work of art..
BTW... Great forum :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang