Coronado Speedfest-Pics

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics, looks like fun.
One question though. I have been out of the service for awhile now and been away from San Diego for about 8 years but what happened to NAS North Island because that sure does look like it.

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One question though. I have been out of the service for awhile now and been away from San Diego for about 8 years but what happened to NAS North Island because that sure does look like it.

Good question as I don't know. I've only been there for this. Looks the same each of the last 4 or 5 years to me.
:usa:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Pics!! I was stationed there for 2 years in 1990 and 1991 with the Marine Security Forces.

I sure miss Southern California!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl, thank you for posting the awesome pictures!! Looked like a great day! ~juli
(Can NEVER EVER get enough of Viper pics!!)

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great pics Carl, is that SunDiego in the Greenwood vette?

He raced that car in Group 8. Man that thing is awesome! It doesn't go varooom, varoooom. It goes.....RAP......RAP. Touching the gas pedal gets you 3K RPM in about .01uS.

94BlackSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a question....am living in San Diego with a '94 Viper and am a member of the VCA. How do I get hooked up with the SoCal chapter? I would have loved to have joined you Saturday.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question as I don't know. I've only been there for this. Looks the same each of the last 4 or 5 years to me.
:usa:

NAS North Island is still in operation. They just hold the event there every year.

V

Venomiss

Here's a question....am living in San Diego with a '94 Viper and am a member of the VCA. How do I get hooked up with the SoCal chapter? I would have loved to have joined you Saturday.
When did you join?

Please PM Lee or Chris with your information to update you on this website-
gets you extra goodies and we would love to see your avatar picture!
Did you get your magazine? Welcome!
Now back to the regular thread...

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some great pictures in that gallery. Don't know some of those cars. Just dont get into an accident with them. Could be painful financially and physically.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
V

Venomiss

Your name is fixed for you so you don't need to send a PM to Chris or Lee.
Gets you all the goodies on this site and the ability to buy raffle tickets for the 2008 Viper-
better hurry, there are less than 400 tickets left and they are only selling until October 22.
Drawing is on October 31st. Nice Halloween treat:D
Welcome to the club!:drive:

94BlackSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss, Marv & Dave (and anyone else I forgot)--thanks for all the SoCal chapter help and the links! The VCA site still won't let me upload my avatar. Even though I've given my VIN it still has me listed as an 'enthusiast' and b/c of that, won't let me upload.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss, Marv & Dave (and anyone else I forgot)--thanks for all the SoCal chapter help and the links! The VCA site still won't let me upload my avatar. Even though I've given my VIN it still has me listed as an 'enthusiast' and b/c of that, won't let me upload.
Actually, you are correctly listed as a VCA Member and should be able to do your avatar. Have you tried this morning? We changed your status yesterday as I recall...