Corsa 18 horsepower?

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up 8 HP adding Corsa 3" and Random Technology Hi-flows (stock headers) to my 2001 GTS. If adding power is your primary concern, there are better choices than the Corsa. I love the sound, however.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ron Hickey:
I picked up 8 HP adding Corsa 3" and Random Technology Hi-flows (stock headers) to my 2001 GTS. If adding power is your primary concern, there are better choices than the Corsa. I love the sound, however.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

About the same for me, but the dyno runs I had were odd, in that the time before when I dyno'd, the first # was good and the next two went up incrementally, but with the later dyno with the corsa/hiflo, I had an initially low # then it jumped substantially for the next two, back to the level it should've been, but I think there was room for more, plan to return to see.

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apex Motorsports installed on my 2001 RT/10, Belanger headers,and hi-flow cats, and Corsa 3" and I gained 26 h.p. at the rear wheels and 36 ft.lbs. The sound is great. That is around 30 h.p. at the flywheel approx., but that is with the headers also???

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gained 4 RWHP and 9 RWTQ, on my Gen1, from the Corsa Cat Back ONLY; Stock headers, stock cats. The real bottleneck on the exhaust side is the headers and cats.
Later,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine