Corsa Track Sound Clip

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all...sorry to bother you, but I have searched VCA site for a sound clip and found none. The sound on the Corsa website is NOT the "track" model and it is not an SRT10. I'm looking for this setup on an "06 coupe. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Mods are in the sig.

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
johnk...which is the corsa track...the silver or blue viper? to me, they both have a lumpy idle. Is either stock?

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
johnk...which is the corsa track...the silver or blue viper? to me, they both have a lumpy idle. Is either stock?

Look at the text below the video clip. It says that the Corsa Track is the vert and the Borla is the coupe

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I read that...but does the vert have other mods like cam? sounds lumpy, not like stock. I will have a corsa track catback only...factory cats.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stock with or witout exhaust they sound lumpy. With my exhaust it sounded more noticeable. I like the lumpy idle. When I removed cats its even louder,sounds like it has a cam to some people. Ill try and get a vid up here of startup and idle.

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock with or witout exhaust they sound lumpy. With my exhaust it sounded more noticeable. I like the lumpy idle. When I removed cats its even louder,sounds like it has a cam to some people. Ill try and get a vid up here of startup and idle.

Yes...I totally agree that lumpy is good. However, I thought a stock srt10 sounded like the family four door sedan. If my new new '06 coupe will sound lumpy, wow what a bonus I'm getting!

Thanks...