Corsa's getting cooler

OrthoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corsa\'s getting cooler

I just got my Viper 3 days ago with the Corsa Track exhaust installed. I posted that the interior was cool but the side sills were still hot. I have noticed that the more I drive it, the cooler they are getting. Has anybody noticed this?. Perhaps they are "wearing in"

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Corsa\'s getting cooler

After installing my Corsa Track several months ago, I'm still feeling the heat in the cabin....

268Copperhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting.

I am going to order the Corsa Cat Back system.

Any comments on the performance or the sound. Seems like most people are pretty happy. They say the sound is much better but not too loud.

Any last minute advice.

prosthogod

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've had mine for ~4 months and the cabin heat and side sill heat is gone. Now if you drive it real hard for a while you still get some sill heat but nothing like before.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hard driving does result in so sill heat but just warm to to the touch on exit. The only problem is when it sits for 15 to 30 minutes after hard driving. The heat soak makes the sills worse. It will burn you if you drove it really hard prior.

All in all highly recommended.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I would agree with Andrew............I love driving my car when its in the high 60's to low 70's. Car loves it also

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We have replaced a lot of customers Corsa Systems as they found they really did not like the sound and that they tend to run really hot in the side sills. If you were to cut one open then you would understand why. With our systems there is no heat in the side sills, None. You can put your hand on the side sill after a 100 mile drive and it is only slightly warm to the touch.You can see our exhaust systems at our web site below. Also are some links from previous forums about our exhausts along with an email form Yelloh.

http://www.members.aol.com/AtroRacingTeam/PRODUCTS/AtRoRacingsProductCatalog

Below are some links from our customers who have posted on the forums and have installed these exhausts on their vipers.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=666969&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=682797&Forum=All_Forums&Words=10664&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=682797&Search=true#Post682797

Below is the email that I received from Yellow, Rick today after he raced at Pocono with our products on his Viper.

"Hi Rob
I think there was about 35 vipers,5 corvettes 1 racing Ferrari,and 4 GT's by Ford. I had a better time than last year and that was hard to believe. This year I moved up to intermediate.I felt like I was the best in the group,I was passing everyone each time we went out. My racing line through the autocross were right on. I also had about 4 people come up to me and ask about my exhaust. All different people ask the same question , your car was the best sounding car on the track. I told them Atro Racing installed it"

Feel free to email me or call me anytime,

Rick ( Yelloh )

Robbie

Robbie

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad