Crankless

Doug Tice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my Viper two summers ago. Sapphire blue and silver 01 GTS.
28,000 miles. Just turned 46,000 sitting at a red light the hermotic balancer broke off the crank.

Brokenhearted

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JonB Sells CRANK.....when Arrow sold a few years ago, we bought all these and more:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my Viper two summers ago. Sapphire blue and silver 01 GTS.
28,000 miles. Just turned 46,000 sitting at a red light the hermotic balancer broke off the crank.

Brokenhearted

Doug, if you'd like, give me a call, we've fixed many. I may have a few tips for you? :cool:
914-763-3136

Welcome and update your status here with one of the moderators.:drive:

Viper World

V

Venomiss

We hope you join us and see a whole lot more on this site.

As a Viper owner you are eligible to join the VCA with a VERIFIABLE Dodge Viper VIN. If you wish to join the VCA simply call VCA headquarters at 800-998-1110 with your credit card and VIN in hand. You can also join online 24/7 simply by clicking here. New members can join today for just $115! Now if you are currently listed as an Enthusiast and want your status upgraded to Viper Owner, drop a PM to either Lee (Lee00blacksilverGTS), John (big-n-italian), Leslie (Leslie), Tony (ViperTony) or Scott (CitySnake) with your Viper VIN and we will get you set up as quickly as possible. Just remember that if you really want to get the very most from this site, VCA Membership is the King of the Hill - take your Viper ownership to the next level!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
broken cranks are no fun, trust me i know...

is it the balancer or the snout of the crank ?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a Gen-3 crank that has one rod journal with a little damage that I can let go CHEAP... a perfect candidate for an offset ground stroker crank. Also has some extras like a Chromed snout, double keyed, heavy metal balanced, etc. Or just repair the journal and de-stroke it back to Gen-2 specs and drop it in...