Cruise in Fredericksburg Virginia Aug. 6th

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a bit about my cruise coming up. It's starts in Stafford VA, is about 70 miles through scenic VA and historic Fredericksburg and ends at a car show. The problem is that the cruise is getting a lot of attention from the Ferrari crowd thanks to my bud with a 308. So, I'm here to do a little plug and get some snakes out there to strike at those little prancing horses. What do you say? Here's the link to info on my cruise... http://members.cox.net/viperpage/cruise1.html Also, here is the link to the Ferrari forum about my cruise... http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65544&page=1&pp=20 Anyone in the area please stop by to show those guys who's king of the road.

Some people have requested a nearby hotel. I would recommend the Holiday Inn Select. It's a nice hotel plenty of rooms and reasonable price. Their number is 540-786-8321.

Please RSVP (a simple PM will work) if you are going to attend. I will be providing refreshments and need to let the manager of the car show and restaurant know the number of cars attending. Thanks!

Matt

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turnout was not bad for my first event. We had 19 total cars in the cruise. 7 of those were Vipers. The cruise went fabulous! We didn't run into any traffic on the two lane. And fortunately, someone warned me of the cop on the four lane just as we got on. So, no one got a ticket. Whew! There were maybe 50-60 cars at the show. In all, a pretty good time. I'd like to make it an annual thing if there's enough interest. The guy hosting the car show told me Fredericksburg is building a civic center nearby and we might move the show in there. If so, this thing could really ballon. I'll post pics later today.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow sounds great! wish I could have gone, a lot of us went to the V10 Nationals yesterday in Columbus, OH

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that on the calander. I wouldn't have minded going to that one either. Alas, I can only be in one place at a time. :( There's always next year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32