Curb rash.

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I hit my right front rim ona low curb today that I didn't even see. Not too bad but I scraped about an inch off the upper lip. I'd like to get it fixed and was wondering if any one has experience with any shops that can fix this and an approximate price. I'm willing to send it any where to fix it correctly. Thanks for any help. By the way, I'm still sick to my stomach about it!

OP
OP
S

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Woops-sorry guys. It's a stock 94 RT/10 rim. All my rims were perfect before this and I am not happy!!!!

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I hit my right front rim ona low curb today that I didn't even see. Not too bad but I scraped about an inch off the upper lip. I'd like to get it fixed and was wondering if any one has experience with any shops that can fix this and an approximate price. I'm willing to send it any where to fix it correctly. Thanks for any help. By the way, I'm still sick to my stomach about it!

I have used Wheels America and they do great work.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM sent. Also, anyone else who needs any FRONT wheels repaired, let me know. A local place here can repair them for $40 each (ofcourse depending on damage that may increase). After getting my trashed wheels from that a-hole off Ebay (which had curbrash all the way around each wheel), I let them repair my front wheels and they turned out great! They dont have a machine big enough to handle Viper rear wheels, but can do front wheels without a problem. If someone wishes, you can ship your wheels to me and I'll take them to the place to get repaired and ship them back to you. The turn around time from this place was really quick as well.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SyldogRT/10

If it needs refinished you might want to look into replacing it with a nice used one. Gen1 wheels are pretty cheap. Just contact one of the supporting venders or go on Ebay and find out. The cost of the repair and shipping might not be worth it. Use it to roll your garden hose on.:)

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Be careful buying used. I would suggest just getting it repaired. I have purchased 2 full sets used from people on this site and both sets were far from perfect as stated. I was able to use two of the rims out of the eight.
I would have been far ahead of the game if I would have just had mine redone.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember 92-94 wheels differ from 1995. 95's have a sparkle finish.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang