CUSTOM HOODPAD any color..ready for order...

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we can do them in any color you want...pm or e-mail for details..thanks

6544calipers_034-med.jpg

6544hoodpad_003-med.jpg

6544hoodpad_002-med.jpg

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look terrific vb550! Just have to ask, How DO you ship these to your customers safely? I definitely WILL be getting the Blue/White when mine arrives!

Jay K.

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
they are $300 each included shipped to your door SAFE, they will all be in original factory box, and we have special carrier for those pads, we do NOT use UPS or FEDEX, because they will just destroy them, so you don't have to worry about shipping problem...THANKS

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the diffrence beteween these and the others ones for $250?

I think I liked the others better for me anyway because mine does not have to be custom I want red and white.

melialayton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received mine (Red w/ White) and it is AWESOME...

definitely worth every penny... makes the car look 10 times better with the hood raised

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes "Viper23", the pad does fit with a roe supercharger. I just put mine on and it really looks nice plus "venonblue550" clear coats the emblem on the hood pad. It is worth the money!

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received mine (Red w/ White) and it is AWESOME...

definitely worth every penny... makes the car look 10 times better with the hood raised

Did you order clips or a special removal tool? I know other vendors that
were providing this service (in the past) would provide clips, but I can't
recall a special tool to remove.

thanks
Tomer

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Tomer", I used a pair of needlenose pliers to remove the clips from the old hoodpad. I ordered new clips from Dodge,however, I was able to reuse some of my old clips. It's really a very easy install.

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we started using high temp coating over those painted area, so they don't have any heat problem whatso ever, and we adding 2 more coats of color over, plus the shipping fee went up a little from the shipping company, so the $300 price is all set now, and we normally ship with DHL express, which they know us really welll, shipping out from here, they will take care of all our packages...so far, no damaged package at all...about the tools to remove the old clips, you can buy them from your local autozone store, cost $5.99, it's tool looks like a "V" at the end, really easy to install, and YES it will fit right over the supercharger...thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, bill, we never done a green one..how about let's get you one and add it to our collection here...green with white...thanks

S

SUN RA KAT

I'll be taking the Yellow one as pictured above this winter when my Viper will be going through some major Horsepower increases. Maybe even before then if I can verify the Roe Supercharger's plumbing doesn't hit the hood pad now.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look super!

Do YOU hand deliver them, cause if you don't use Brown or White there aren't any other monkeys that I know of that take care of "stuff" that you send via any means other than your own truck! LOL!!!!!!

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the kit by any chance include the smaller pieces that go on the outside of the hood behind the wheels? My car is missing one of those.

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SUN RA KAT .....the pad will not Hit the Roe supercharger, we tested it and it cleared it 100%....

1MEANSNAKE .....YES, we will accept the group buy, 10 custom pads, any color and $260 EACH shipped...

LIRacer......YES, we can make you a silver one, just let me know what color is your car

ViperJoe .....we have account with DHL express, which they take extra care of all our shipment, so far no damage at ALL....

PhoenixS4-GTS....the KIT does NOT included the side pads, but i can get you one, a USED one for cheap, but just to let you know, you are not MISSING one, a lots of viper just never had one in there, you are missing the passenager side one right?....

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah...... DHL...... the new kid on the block that is causing the UPS and FedEx guys to loose sleep and have lousey vacations! LOL

Thanks for the update

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456