Custom Made Aluminun Pedals

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only see GTS pedal pictures.

And the price is $69.00 on the web site? Dont see where the $89.00 price is.

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ,

The website will be updated later tonight. They do have 3 styles, I have seen them all. I think the $69 price was for an old group buy.

Rob,

They will also come in a bead blasted matte finish for I believe $25 more.

John the owner of Autovation will register on here and answer all questions after he gets his reg. approved to post.

I will answer all the ?s 'till John comes onboard here.

Thanks.

BTW, I am in no way connected to Autovation. I am just passing this group buy info along.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome,

Thanks for the info, the pedals look great and the price does not have Viper tax
smile.gif

For the group price do we just order online or are you making a list? And how do we inquire about the matte finish.

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine

I will check on overseas shipping for you.
smile.gif

Russ

You can order online now. I will email John and ask him how you inquire about the matte finish.

Here is John's email addy [email protected]

This should help until his posting priv. are activated.

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave it to a Jersey guy to come through!!!
rofl.gif

I like the regular pedals, but am interested in a price on the matte finish also.

Thanks Jerome!

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks NJVIPER
smile.gif

The price for the pedals ($52) with bead blasted finish (+$25) will be $77 shipped.

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have those pedals. Got mine from Apex for about the same price. Had Jenkins install them before a WSIR event the next morning. On the drive home from the shop I determined the thicker gas pedal and the angle it created made it nearly impossible to heel/toe. It also put the pedals way too close together. Stepping on the brake pedal it was easy to inadvertantly catch the gas pedal. I took the aluminum gas pedal off that evening, and later had Jenkins shim up the brake pedal. Everying is fine now. Just thought you'd like to know what you're getting into.

BTW, the finish and quality of the pedals is so so... not as good as others such as Sparco.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Craig:
I have those pedals. Got mine from Apex for about the same price. Had Jenkins install them before a WSIR event the next morning. On the drive home from the shop I determined the thicker gas pedal and the angle it created made it nearly impossible to heel/toe. It also put the pedals way too close together. Stepping on the brake pedal it was easy to inadvertantly catch the gas pedal. I took the aluminum gas pedal off that evening, and later had Jenkins shim up the brake pedal. Everying is fine now. Just thought you'd like to know what you're getting into.

BTW, the finish and quality of the pedals is so so... not as good as others such as Sparco.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, good to know. I was about to pick up the pedals, thinking they would be easier to heel/toe with (I currently have to LITERALLY use my heel instead of the side of my foot). I'm interested if anyone has a solution for this problem before I pick them up. Thanks for the feedback SoCal Craig!

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine and Russ:

" Nadine, Overseas is $7 extra ($59 total) for shipping.

Russ, To order glass beaded finish send e-mail to [email protected] and you'll get a Paypal bill and confirmation. Or you can just send $25 via Paypal to [email protected] ....make sure to leave a vaild e-mail address.

We'll have an automated "Buy Now" process for the glass beading this weekend.

John "

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were up but it looks like the site is down again do some virus. I will let John know about the problem.

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look a little <font color="pink">*** </font> to me. ;)

But that's my opinion.

One company that has always done some great design work (though mostly for GM cars) is Mallory Billet Aluminum (MBA). Jon LeBlanc is a good guy and a car *****. I've been to the shop and seen their work - it is all top shelf. I know they can't pump out products with logos like "GTS" or "RT/10" until they get a license, but I wonder if they would run a few pedals off without emblems.

I've seen MGW dash pieces, and they're pretty good - no question, but I know that MBA can do better. When I finally get my behind into a GTS I want to see if I can motivate Jon and Paul to come out with some pieces for the Viper crowd. There certainly aren't as many Vipers as Trans Ams in the world, but I'll bet there are more motivated buyers in this crowd than the F-body crowd.