D status and vin# today!

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to my Dealer today to get oil changed in the SRT-4, and to find out why I got a call this morning from my salesman. Turns out that he has a vin# for my '09 ACR and that it is in "D" status. While I was there, I got him to look at Dealer Connect to see if any changes were made to the colors available. He quickly noticed that the 21B Package (ACR) was missing from the order page. He and I both said WHAT!! Then he started looking through the News on Dealer Connect and we were both surprised to read that AS OF OCTOBER 21,2008 PACKAGE 21B (ACR) THE TOTAL PRODUCTION RUN FOR MODEL YEAR 2009 HAS BEEN SOLD!!!
I got my order in on the 15th of October. I hope that I am not stepping on anyone's toes by posting this, I just felt that it needed to be brought to the Viper community's attention.

Later,
Joe B
:headbang::headbang:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
,,,,,AS OF OCTOBER 21,2008 PACKAGE 21B (ACR) THE TOTAL PRODUCTION RUN FOR MODEL YEAR 2009 HAS BEEN SOLD!!! ... I just felt that it needed to be brought to the Viper community's attention.

Wow, Joe, your dealer's mis-information is WAY different than the title of your thread!

THE ACR "BRAKES" ARE TEMPORARILY ON for ordering 2009 in calendar 2008. Why?
They have more 08-09 ACR orders than can be produced for near-term and holiday break.
Until SHORTLY AFTER 2009 NEW YEAR, when 2009 ACR orders will open again. (It also ensures the higher price on ACR.)

NOTE TO WOULD-BE ACR Buyers. When '09 ACR Ordering opens again in early 2009, you had better not wait long!

NOTE TO SRT10 and SRT-C Buyers: Dont forget the AERO OPTIONS....you can order 2009 SRT10 and Coupe with or without Aero.... NOT CLOSED!!!

Last edited:

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went D today also but I ordered my car in July. My dealer said it's all good.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have more 08-09 ACR orders than can be produced for near-term and holiday break.
Until SHORTLY AFTER 2009 NEW YEAR, when 2009 ACR orders will open again. (It also ensures the higher price on ACR.)

NOTE TO WOULD-BE ACR Buyers. When '09 ACR Ordering opens again in early 2009, you had better not wait long!

NOTE TO SRT10 and SRT-C Buyers: Dont forget the AERO OPTIONS....you can order 2009 SRT10 and Coupe with or without Aero.... NOT CLOSED!!!

i just called and asked John Gastman at Roanoke Motors about this. Jon B is correct. ordering for ACR's has been closed for the calender year and not the model year so they can get caught up on the orders they have. i think its a good thing that they are having a hard time keeping up with demand!

big thanks to Jon B and John Gastman for their help in clearing this up. :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe there are some part shortages/limitations on the ACR parts! PBR

Under the B
Under the I
Under the N
Under the G
Under the O....................

i just called and asked John Gastman at Roanoke Motors about this. Jon B is correct. ....... . i think its a good thing that they are having a hard time keeping up with demand! Big thanks to Jon B and John Gastman for their help in clearing this up.

"JonB is Correct"...........ahhh, sweet musico from the NUOVO MODERATORE....Gratzie!

Last edited: