D2Forged CV2's

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well decided that the Hyperblack iForged had served their purpose and I wanted to change things up a bit. I first contacted Jeff at TPE and ordered a set of their T2 flares (last year) and shortly thereafter, contacted my buddy Derrick over at D2Forged.

Due to some unforseen conditions, it took me a few months to get back to work on EFI-1 but D2 had my wheels ready in 4-5 weeks. They graciously held onto them for me while I got things sorted on my end. While I was waiting Derrick kept in great contact with me and got my tires ordered. Nitto Invo's in 265/30-19 & 345/25-20 F/R respectively.

Being that I live in Hawaii, I asked Derrick to have the tires mounted to the wheels to which he obliged and then hustled to get my new kicks to me ASAP. Shipping to Hawaii was about $630 and it got here in 3 days. I have yet to get the fenders completed, but I wanted to give everyone a peak at what the CV2's really look like. I took a few minutes to snap some pics. Check it out and let me know what you think. Anyone on the fence about working with D2Forged, have no fear These guys are the real deal.

Big mahalo to Derrick and the team at D2Forged. They made this transaction easy and stress free. The product is well finished and the attention to detail is right up there with my previous iForged.

You must be registered for see images attach

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice...I know I'm gonna get some crap for it, but I think that's the best looking combo on a black car! And that's taking nothing away from your old iForged setup which looked killer

Motivated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are very nice wheels! Just a curious observation, is it me or are there only five holes?

OP
OP
E

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hank - Gotta say as time has passed it has grown on me and I agree this will be an improvement in the looks dept as well as the traction dept. I took a page out of your playbook. Mahalo my friend!

Motivated - Yes you are correct. This is for my Z06. The Viper will be getting monoblocks. Waiting for the final design to be done and then they'll be going on. Hopefully sometime by the end of the year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chrissss & Simms - Mahalo my friends. Me too!

Plum - I agree. The initial design took a bit before I warmed up to it, but once I envisioned it on the car, I knew it was the route I wanted to go. Nice robust spoke emphasizing strength, clean lines, and the way they worked the concave design was the icing on the cake. Hats off to them!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice wheels. Derrick/D2 are good guys, and I enjoy carrying their brand. I just installed a set of VS1 wheels on a 2010 Camaro SS last week. Anyone looking for D2 wheels, I'd be glad to assist.

Tony

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang