Danbury, CT Marcus Dairy NY/CT, NJ

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I was curious if anyone here would be interested in attending any of the "Saturday Night" Marcus Dairy Exotic/Muscle car shows at Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT. They start sometime late April - weather permitting. I will confirm their start date/times if there is interest. They take place every Saturday night from around 4:30 to whenever.... I have been going there in the spring summer for quite some time, there are usually a couple Vipers, lots of beautiful 60's muscle, a few Lambo's and Ferrari as well. I live in Danbury and can attend pretty much any of these. They draw quite a crowd and are usually a lot of fun. LOTS of nice cars...the crowd loves the Vipers. worth the time for sure. Anyone interested?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great James.

Get me the address and any other info and I'll put it up on our events calendar. We could plan a few Saturday night runs up there for sure!

OP
OP
V

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great James.

Get me the address and any other info and I'll put it up on our events calendar. We could plan a few Saturday night runs up there for sure!

Awesome Scott!!.....Marcus Dairy is located at 3 Sugar Hollow Rd. Danbury, CT 06810....Its right off exit I-84...just over the NY line....Great times! :headbang:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its supposed to be a great cruise nite.

i wnted to do it one day last year and never got around to it.

IM IN ! ! !

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
62.4 miles from midtown Manhattan. This WILL happen!

2402marcus_dairy_danbury.JPG

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a good event!! When time gets closer please post an exact date and I will try and come. BTW are Ferrari's welcome?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a great cruise I use to go there alot with the guys on my motorcycle before I got VIPERIZE...Adrian

OP
OP
V

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a good event!! When time gets closer please post an exact date and I will try and come. BTW are Ferrari's welcome?

Yes Ferrari's are welcome...and the drive is less than an :cool: hour from the city...

OP
OP
V

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes Ferrari's are welcome...and the drive is less than an :cool: hour from the city...

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am down thats only 35 min from my house just let me know time and date

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How neighborly of you to post this. I am assuming that the Marcus Dairy is right next to the Danbury Mall Exit 3 off of 84?

EDIT: Guys, I know you have seen my post about the local car show at my University on April 22. How about you guys swing on by my car show, and then from there, drive to Marcus Dairy for the cruise/show? My show starts at 12 and ends at 5. You guys can leave early and make it to Marcus Dairy. All you have to do is jump on 84 and you are there. My university is off of 84 as well (Exit 17)

OP
OP
V

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How neighborly of you to post this. I am assuming that the Marcus Dairy is right next to the Danbury Mall Exit 3 off of 84?

EDIT: Guys, I know you have seen my post about the local car show at my University on April 22. How about you guys swing on by my car show, and then from there, drive to Marcus Dairy for the cruise/show? My show starts at 12 and ends at 5. You guys can leave early and make it to Marcus Dairy. All you have to do is jump on 84 and you are there. My university is off of 84 as well (Exit 17)

Yes Marcus Dairy is off exit 3 I-84, near the Danbury Mall. It has yet to be established exactly when the show's will start...they will be every saturday through the entire summer once they do though. Scott (Citysnake) will be posting actual event days for selected nights on the local CT/NY website...I am sure the weekend of the 22nd will not be included since the Waterbury show was started first...unless like you mentioned everybody wants to cruise there after...we will update everyone as soon as more info is available as to exactly when the Marcus Dairy Exotic/Muscle shows start...Thanks :headbang:

OP
OP
V

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE.....Event's start on Saturday April 29th and go to Saturday October 14th. From 5:30 on. Scott will update our CT/NY local calendar with our cruise dates...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE.....Event's start on Saturday April 29th and go to Saturday October 14th. From 5:30 on. Scott will update our CT/NY local calendar with our cruise dates...

Maybe we should shoot for Saturday, May 6th for now. After Mike's tech session and before Limerock.

How about we pencil it in and see how it looks in mid April?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what i think. that run is always available to us. the poker run is gonna be big and fun.