Darn it!!!!!!!!!!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went on a date with my wife tonight and decided to take my viper by my kids taeKwonDo training facility today because the Sinsea is a huge car fanatic and has a 385 awhp wrx sti..

Figured why not let him check it out since we had talked cars probally 20 times or so...

So I park it in the alley behind his building right behind his car and he comes and checks it out and we talked cars probally for 1/2 an hour..

Good times and then I proceeded down the alley to exit on to the main road and make a left to pick up my wife who was waiting infront of the building..

As I get ready to make the left from the alley I see this good size dip were you make your turn. Si i took it really slow and the front end was good to go but the back end seemed like it just fell right down off this little ledge and I heard a horrible metal sound..

Screw it ill check it out later no reason to ruin a perfectly good date with my wife..

So we find a place to eat and their is a parking space right up front. So i park in it and get as close to the curve as i can so that whoever parks next to me wont scratch my car while they exit/entry..

Wouldnt you know it I over shoot my parking and end up curbing my front right drivers side rim...I get out and check her out and it's not really to bad and since my rims are powder coated black I can just cover it up with some black youch up paint i have in the garage..So no biggie..

I walk around the back to check out what made that sound and notice that the drivers side of my 4 wind difussers is completey bent..just one of the four luckily..

My wife then jokes around how i can just unscrew it and beat it with a hammer until it's straight again..of course im probally just gonna buy a new one...Probally like $500 with viper tax for that small pieace of metal

HUGHHHHHHHHHH...(sigh)

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It all happened because you haven't joined the VCA yet - the Viper gods weren't smiling. Just kidding - I went from somewhere around 2001 till 2008 with 'nthusiast on my posts and didn't have anything too bad happen during that timeframe, other than a couple of injuries that kept me from driving, which probably kept me from curbing my wheels or otherwise screwing up my cars. I hear you, though. I took my ACR out the other day with a friend and thought I was parking conservatively, until I heard a big crunch when the splitter went into the parking bump-stop. One of the reasons we don't see too many of these cars with lots of miles on them is that they're just not as user-friendly as regular cars. I know that when I have my wits about me I tend to chart out my travels pretty carefully so that I don't bust anything on the 'normal' roads.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry..My front drivers side rim..The one on the left...

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time take your girlfriend on a date might not be so unlucky

Sorry my wife was the only women ever blind and deaf enough to consider spending time with me..So no girlfriends at this time:(

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whew. I thought you twisted up another one. You're getting better. :rolleyes:

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually it would be Sabumnim, Taekwondo is a Korean martial art. If he calls himself Sensei and it is TKD then I would be suspicious. Honestly I hate almost all martial arts facilities now, everyone I have been to had a scammer/rip-off of an instructor. Always they claim to train Navy Seals or Special Forces, liars.

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"BOW DOWN TO YOUR SENSEI !!!" - Quote from the movie: Napoleon Dynamite.

Maybe you just got some bad karma from not bowing down.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang