Dash Board Removal?????

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question, does the dash board have any screws or bolts holding it down close to the windshield?? I am trying to remove it, I removed all or the screws that I can see but it WILL NOT come off. Is it possible glued down? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am removing this to re-upholster it in suede. :)

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow nice project. Hope someone can help, maybe someone has a service manual they can reference.

Dave.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I have the CD version of the service manual and it does look a bit more complex than expected. I could possibly scan that portion to send to you for some help. Be safe as there was some discussion about disconnecting the battery so that you dont inadvertantly set off the passenger air bag.

Good luck.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please post pics when you get this done. I think a grey suede like the seat inserts may look cool. I've liked the Ferrari's I've seen with that tratment on the dash.

OP
OP
B

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys.. i would appreciate any help that you guys can give. and i will definately post pics when i am all finished.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone here recent changed the dash to a carbon fiber look overlay. Do a search. Maybe that guy can help.

OP
OP
B

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i checked out his post but he just removed the cluster cover. i am trying to remove the entire dashboard. I might go with something like he did but just a little different. :)

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well good luck. It does sound like a lot of work to remove the entire dash. Give Chuck Tator a call monday as I know he has removed a dash before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang