Dash Speaker Grills

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know the best place to get the factory dash speaker grills?.. And how much they are? I am going to upgrade my stereo and I want to modify the dash grills. I wanted to save the factory ones and get some more to "cut on" Thanks for any help....

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way I managed to replace my stock tweeters and install new ones in the same location in the same direction(facing toward the driver), by attaching them to a piece of flat steel cut the same length as the factory tweeter, with holes drilled in it the same as the tweet as well.

Stock looking and stealthy.

I also used the stock crossover as well.

OP
OP
V

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I am putting in the Alpine SPX 17PRO components. I am making an aluminum spacer/adapter to fit the 6 3/4" Mids and the tweets are 1 1/4" so I am concerned about the space issue. The factory ones look like maybe 3/4" I may just cut some plastic in the dash below the factory tweets to make it work. I may however mount them in the factory grills and then wrap the entire grill with grill cloth. Don't know yet. I am ordering the speakers today so I will have to wait and see when they arrive. I am stripping everything factory out, amp included. :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX