Dealer Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCKDVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My best friend is in the market for a Viper and does not yet have posting privileges so I am posting this for him. Please give him some advice.

"I'm in the market for a 2002 GTS that I will likely purchase, sight unseen and have delivered to my home in California. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has had a similar experience with a dealer they would recommend." Also, anything in particular to look out for?

Thanks,
Jim

Please e-mail info to:
[email protected]

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse is number one for a reason, and they do this all the time. There used to be a great dealer in Southern Cal, Claud Short? But from what I have heard they are done? I know that Woodhouse always has 20-30 Vipers IN STOCK. Cal guys, any help here? Check the classifieds also.

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've purchased two cars from Bill at Woodhouse Dodge in Nebraska. He made it easier than buying local and had the car delivered in perfect condition as well. Very painless and great people to deal with. Bill WILL take care of you.

Only thing is you still have the have the car smogged when you get it here. No big deal but you need to have it done.

Good luck.

Leonard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheHunter