Dear Viper Family From Nick

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to start off by saying that i am finally back in the comfort of my home,where i am reading the rest of the notes that you have all written.My parents put us through christian school so i am aware of the power of prayer.Thankyou all for your kind words ,thoughts and prayers not to mention generosity.Needless to say tears were brought to my eyes when i would read the notes from people i have never met but had the heart to take time out of their busy schedules to wish me well and show amazing support.This extended family has put a smile on my face when i had nothing to smile about.When the doctors released me they painted me an uncertain future with a long road to recovery.When i think of the support of my family and a great group of people i see my light at the end of the tunnel.The donations givin for this fantastic gift have completely overwelmed my family and i and i can assure you that everytime i look at and use the couch you guys have givin me it will keep my spirits up and remind me of the unselfish support i have been blessed with and make me a better person for it.i was bound and determined to make it to the viper nationals not just for the cars and races but to shake the hands of some of the wonderfull caring people that make up the "Viper community"but unfortunately it doesnt look like it is going to happen today.My Dad and I drove out saturday late afternoon but unfortunately some of the side affects of the TONS of medications they have me on forced us to return.we are going to try and make it sunday morning with the trailer and two cars.Anyone that i do not get to thank personally.Thankyou so much from the bottom of mine and my familys hearts,you have made an unbearable and scary time of my life bearable.

Nick Schenfield

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you spend many...many...many years relaxing in and enjoying your couch. I look forward to meeting you one of these days.

Take Care and God Bless.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, glad to see you are home!! Keep getting better in your own time. And don't worry about not making it this weekend, the best thing you can do for everyone is relax and recover! :2tu:
God bless and many prayers!!
Casey

GRocks10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its good to know that praying really does work and I wish you the best at recovering asap! :)

Regards,
Gabriel

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankyou so much from the bottom of mine and my familys hearts,you have made an unbearable and scary time of my life bearable.

Nick, I my self feel great that we were able to help lift you during what I am sure is a tough time for you. Keep the faith and I am sure you will achieve all your goals..

Adam

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick-

i'm one who has not met you, but look forward to it someday! you hang in there and the good Lord will take care of you!

as mentioned above, just rest and relax and get better! there will be more nationals... take care...

dan

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see you are in good spirits Nick. Hang in there buddy. You will be doing all the things you love in no time. I will stop by to see you in the next few weeks.
Take good care of yourself.

Bindy

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, Glad to see your on your way to recovery. Just take your time and sit back and relax and don't push it. God bless and God speed in your recovery. :2tu:

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's great to hear you're back home Nick! :headbang: Scott will have you up to your neck in carbon fiber again in no time. :)

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick , It's great to hear that your back home !!
Were all pulling for a speedy recovery :2tu:

God Bless

Jeff

P.S Be sure to post some pictures chillin in your new couch :)

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear your home Nick. Stay strong buddy. I'm still waiting to see you show your dad how to drive a fast Viper down the track :D Maybe next Sunday I'll come over and see you and the new shop.

Mike

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Im sure with the benefits of all nicks viper ingenuity he'll top dad..LOL

It doesnt getter any better than that between father and son..GO NICK!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting home, being around loved ones and friends, receiving well wishes, visits, and phone calls from family, friends, and the Viper community is THE BEST medicine there is!

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm really glad to hear you are home and doing better. Your faith is the catalyst that allows God to work.
Take care, buddy.

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just read the post, and am glad to hear your back home Nick! I truly hope that everything works out for the best with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheHunter