Decided on an '08 - which one is best value?

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Venom red coupe with "razor" wheels - MSRP of $89,090 - can buy for $80,800 plus $100 processing fee

Venom red coupe w/ white stripes, graphite instrument panel and shifter bezel and polished H spoke wheels - MSRP of $92,785 - can buy for $81,495 plus NO processing fee

Solid black coupe w/ standard 5 spoke wheels, protection group (mats and car cover) and Navigation/satellite radio - MSRP of $90,030 - can buy for $82,008 plus Tbd processing fee

Seems like it comes down to the black car which has more usable options like mats, Nav/sat. radio and car cover or the venom red w/ white stripes which has nice options and a HUGE discount and should be easily noticed on the street

All cars are on the showroom floor with less than 20 miles on odometers

Peter Nielsen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The value of the Protection Group is questionable. The factory mats are small. Aftermarket Lloyds mats (~$100) are better. My dealer ordered my car with the Protection Group option. Fortunately I did not have to pay for it. I immediately switched to the Lloyd mats. See this thread for a picture of the factory mats vs Lloyd mats.

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would buy the one that is 92k, its got the best discount and its the best looking of the 3 IMO and I personally think you will tire of the razor wheels quickly!

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really theyre all so close you should go with the one that you really like. If you do get the black one, put red stripes on it, it really stands out! And will be more noticed than the red one. :)

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well that is an impressive discount for any of those. I just bought a venum red coupe w/o stripes razor wheels, which I am not sure how you might grow tired of quickly but to each his own. As far as the nav, if I had it to do over again I would of put an aftermarket one in. For not much more you can get a much nicer unit. I don't like the one in mine. I love the venum red color. The grey interior is nice because the contrast from the black is cool. I agree that the protection pkg. is not a big deal. Enjoy whichever one you choose. The 08 is awesome!!

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<Well that is an impressive discount for any of those>> Wow, I'll say! Have they really dropped that much from a few months ago when sticker price was the norm?

The striped venom red sounds like the best one...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang