delerin bushings

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting Sean Roe's Delerin bushings, has anyone used them? What is the main benefit of them? I found my clunk and it's the rubber bushings. I think one of themm needs to be replaced so I will do all of them.

Thanks

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The viper is has a natural understeer, putting the poly bushings on the front will increase the understeer. Changing the rear bushings will help understeer.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the rear they will counter some of the vipers natural understeer. If you add them to the front also you are back to the oem understeer condition. Some road racers put them in front and rear and modify spring/shock rates to nulify the understeer. The neutral car is a beautiful thing. One way to achieve this is the solid bushings in the rear and an adjustable stabilizer bar with a softer setting.

GTS-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put them on and I love them. This allowed me to finally adjust (lower) my ACR suspension. Someone told me they would jar my bones. Bah, if anything the suspension rides smoother. The rubber bushings were binding up the sway arms and not allowing the suspension to do its thing.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you really want to change out the rubber bushings, go with "mono balls." Erik Messely at EMI is the expert!

Delrin bushings is just a poor attempt at doing this. The bushings, rubber or Delrin do not allow the suspension to have the range of movement you are after, "binding." I had Sean Roe's bushings in my car and was not happy with the outcome. There was a lot of play due to a poor fit and my alignment would change with every bump.

Just my experience....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang