Did I go too far with this new look ?

thebigsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a couple of cool comments yesterday. One was when I stopped at a gas station to fill up my Viper.
There was a young guy already filling up when I pulled in. I knew he would like the car. Then after a slight delayed reaction, I heard a "Holy Sh********t".

The same morning when I pulled into the parking lot at work a couple of girls were walking by and one of them went "Wow".

That should balance you're minivan mom.

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with it looking good for track use, but to be straight up honest with you, dont' drive it on the street like that. I think it looks like a Civic some 16 year old would drive around thinking his car is cool because he has graphics all over it. Just my opinion.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like it. Did you put the stickers on the car or the designer? I tried to install a set of vertical stripes on the rear quarter panels of my Dodge Ram and ruined both decals. I could not get all the air bubbles out and the guy here that does all the vinyl stripes on vipers deserves a lot of credit as the tiny bubbles that develop under the decals will make you friggin nuts. I ended up buying another set and having a detail guy do it for $35 and it was the best money ever spent. I'm still in therapy after trying to place those bastid decals!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have turned a respectable car into a childish looking RICER.Hope you didn't pisx away too much money on it.Luckily that ricer shiX can be peeled off with no damage to the paint.ChrisX,at least you stopped short of fuzzy dice and fart cans. GTS Bruce

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least you could have matched the correct Viper font. That's the new font currently used on the SRT Honda.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't see shiX like that foisted on a Ferrari,Merc etc..do you?Time to sell that poor bastard to someone that understands and appreciates it.Maybe get yourself a cool low rider or fart can mobile and 12 YO groupies.I HATE IT as much as inane drifting and so-called street "racers".Fortunatly I cannot say here what I honestly think.A four times Lemans winner turned into Rice-A-Roni.Time to go and puke. GTS Bruce

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
"There is no accounting for taste."

Just cuz someone wants a wing, or stripes, stickers, or flashy shift knob, or whatever, and you don't, so what? Whats it to you? I just bite my tongue and say nothing negative when someone else digs a style that turns me off. I figure, what the hell, its their life, let em live it the way they want to.

The mere fact that you own a Viper at all speaks volumes to those who don't own hot cars, and these types of people consider Vipers "over the top", or too showy and outrageously commanding of attention. These kind of people think we have short d*cks, or insecure egos, you know the rest, they view the Viper as an escape vehicle for the impotent or non-attractive poor souls who need an expensive sports car to boost their low self-esteem. I'm not saying that's true, but thats what they think of us who choose to own Vipers. And what do we say to those critical bastiges? F*ck em, right? Who cares what they think, Right? In the same way, if one of us wants a flashy paint job, or some other fancy mod, what should they think of those of us who choose not to? F*ck em, right? Damm straight....

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Take it up to 70mph and slap it against a tire wall.

Chicks dig scars....

It's definitly not my cup of dew, but I must admit you're on the
right track. The hood and roof decals don't look right but I can't
decide why not. The sides and especially the sills compliment the
colour.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Needs a type R sticker. Are you sponsored by any of those companies that have their names on your car?