DLM SUPERCAR!!!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well As many of you know I took the journey from Louisville Kentucky to North Miami, Florida. Via the route of a couple days is Disney World with my wife and 3-year old. I left with utmost excitement and couldn't really enjoy the magic kingdom because I found my mind Constantly reflecting on the car that potentially could rock the planet!!!

So after wondering around trying to find Doug's shop we finally call and he comes to meet me at the gas station just a few blocks away, and he arrives in a beautiful blue GTS that immediately raised my blood pressure for i finally realized that the long wait was finally over and the love of my soul was just around the corner! as we was following my wife began making fun of me because i was real nervous! Excited! Overwhelmed! To be honest i would have ran to his shop if i could have to release some of the excitement!

Well we arrived at the shop at here we have an unbelievable amount of vipers in the process of recreation of great to greatness! I remember thanking God that mine had been through the process and it was delivery time!

Well we went over the car and took a quick test drive and doug helped me get the proper straps to tie the car down and she was loaded up and on to Daytona we went. I really appreciate Dougs staff helping! There are super Guys and a big part of the operation!

Needless to Say This is a real nice car!

Thanks

P.S.
To be continued!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr Roof:

Well we went over the car and took a quick test drive and doug helped me get the proper straps to tie the car down and she was loaded up and on to Daytona we went.
Needless to Say This is a real nice car!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Loss for words?
confused.gif

supergrin.gif

Gerald

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Gerald, I kept expecting you to go on and on about what a monster it is. Instead we get "we took a quick test drive ..... this is a really nice car". C'mon, out with it, how is it? LOL.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedGTS:
Over the weekend I ran into Anna Kournikova, and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT, she wanted to ride around in the Viper and then spend the night! She's a nice young woman, and we had a pretty good time.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rofl.gif

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DR. ROOF so far you have said nothing that makes any sense, i assume you sent the car to DLM for performance improvements. I read it's a real nice car either you have jet lack or something is lacking. Fastfreddie had one word and we all understood WOW, holy shilt etc. Real nice means nothing in my books, it's your car so i will back off however your response ***** period.

Keller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr Roof
I live in Louisville off of Breckinridge Ln. Come pick me up and I'll Help you describe this beast to all the Forum readers
supergrin.gif

If you remember I emailed you about your car about 2 months ago, I had a single Turbo Supra (sold to get a Viper). If you need any help driving that beast I have experience with high HP cars...JK. Hope to see you around town!
Thanks
Josh

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've taken a peak at the dyno sheets.. He's got one INCREDIBLE car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to upgrade mine now dangit!

Hey Roof, I can only think that perhaps you haven't driven the car yet. I can understand.. When I got my FIRST DLM supercharged viper, I was scared to DEATH of the car. I only boosted in 5th gear... I then got the guts to boost in 4th.... Then 3rd.... and so on.... Give it a try!!!

Gerald

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
I've taken a peak at the dyno sheets.. He's got one INCREDIBLE car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to upgrade mine now dangit!

Hey Roof, I can only think that perhaps you haven't driven the car yet. I can understand.. When I got my FIRST DLM supercharged viper, I was scared to DEATH of the car. I only boosted in 5th gear... I then got the guts to boost in 4th.... Then 3rd.... and so on.... Give it a try!!!

Gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's exactly what I was thinking Gerald. Like when guys get NOS for the 1st time, sometimes their scared to use it, but ease into it. I know some who only need to refill their bottle once a month! The flip side to that coin is that Dr Roof is a total speed freak who was thinkin all this time that 850 to the wheels was goona feel different & he just needs more power!
smile.gif

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok take it easy, I have some real good photo's and i need help posting them I have everything on a digital camera how do i Post the pics? SOmeone help ASAP!

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr Roof:
Ok take it easy, I have some real good photo's and i need help posting them I have everything on a digital camera how do i Post the pics? SOmeone help ASAP!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AKkkkkkkkkkk pictures ???

We don't want pictures, well ok yea we do but we want you to tell us what the HE!! it feels like.

Come on man.

Ok you have had 3 days. You get 1 more day after that DLM gets to reposses the MONSTER
cool.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's really easy now that we've switched over to the new system. <u>When your posting a "reply" or making a "new post"</u>, toward the top of the page, you'll see "YOUR USERNAME" then under that you'll see, "YOUR PASSWORD" then under that you'll see "UPLOAD". Just click on that, click "BROWSE" to find the pic that you want to Upload (assuming you have the photo software that came w/ your digital camera installed on your PC) and then click Upload Now & your done! After you register of course.

Every pic will be given its own designation. Copy your pics designation exactly how it appears but put [image] [/image] tags around it. Then upload them to the Board.

It's simple. I'm going to workout but hopefully you'll have it figured out by the time I get back.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was EXACTLY what I thought when reading the post. Then when I read the replies, I was sure I wasn't alone. I felt more excitement in your post's when you were waiting than when you actually got it back.
confused.gif
Are you sure everything's all right?

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the weekend I ran into Anna Kournikova, and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT, she wanted to ride around in the Viper and then spend the night! She's a nice young woman, and we had a pretty good time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth