DLM Viper + new Camera mount + crotch rocket = FUN

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Closed test track. I noticed a few other cars found there way onto the test track, I told track officials and they are working on a solution.. :laugh:

In the beginning of the video you can see the bike, I had the camera only facing forward but you can see his headlights as he's going thru his gears.. But it's not enough for him... Then at the end, I didn't race him so you can take a look at the bike. The race wasn't even close as I don't think this was a very fast model. I'm running on BALD Mich Pilot Sports with ZERO traction at about 1/2 throttle and lots of feathering of the throttle. When I hit 2nd I thought about giving up as it got squirlley, but I stayed in it and glad I did... :laugh:
I really don't think this was a very fast bike, or at least not as fast as some I've raced, nonetheles.....
WARNING: My friend cursed in the video so I would rate this PG-13... enjoy

Gerald

www.mantamachinery.com/videos then right click on bikekill.wmv and save it to your computer.

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the beginning of the video he's right beside me. We come up to the light and we both get front spots. He takes the far right spot. He takes off , then gets right next to me , hammering the gears. You can see his headlight reflection on the pavement right next to me as he's lifting his front end up. If you would have seen him, that would mean he would've been out front! :(

G

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a great video. I look forward to seeing more of the same. What kind of bike was it?

Dunno, to be honest, it WAS dark and I didn't get close enough or pay enough attention.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another Manta Production - underground and outlaw
Gerald I hope you have your remote-erase set to the strobing, blue-
spectrum, mode.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't that green and white subruban do a right on red and get in the bike's lane?

Come on we want videos of you killing a big bike. Stop posting on the puter and get out there. :) Those of us with stock Vipers have to live through you supercharged guys. lol

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look at the video the bike simply changed lanes after the light and was right next to me. Look at the pavement and you'll see his headlights on the ground bouncing up and down as he's pulling his wheels off the ground... :laugh:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't see him! But I will take your word on the kill. ;)
Me too ;) Nice Kill, next time tell the dude filming to film from the side window and use the mirrow when you are well infront, works alot better ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine