Does anyone ever see the "Home page" for this site?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have this on my favorites and i land on the home page every time. Every time the page pops up I am reminded that although the entire home page is filled with racing, there will be no more racing. SRT? Street and (racing) technology? I know that the decision has been made and no amount of ******** and complaining will change anything but many of us are disappointed none the less. I watched every race and attended those that I could, now nothing.

Post some pictures of the new Dart I see on TV every other ad.

Celebrating on something you just quit doing seems odd.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never go there. My Favorite loads right to the Forums page. In fact, I'd lose any Jeopardy question that asked anything about this site other than the Forum page. I'm pretty much eyes wide shut here...

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I have this on my favorites and i land on the home page every time. Every time the page pops up I am reminded that although the entire home page is filled with racing, there will be no more racing. SRT? Street and (racing) technology? I know that the decision has been made and no amount of ******** and complaining will change anything but many of us are disappointed none the less. I watched every race and attended those that I could, now nothing.

It does, however, I think it's more complicated than just changing up what you see. The complication is someone that is available to make those changes

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't see where the Viper club celebrating their marque's winning of racing championships this year is a bad thing. Why would the Viper club want to post up pictures of a Dart? This isn't a manufacturer's website. Maybe the Dart club will do that. Speaking for myself, I am disappointed that Dodge is no longer spending the bucks to put the Viper out in front of the race crowds; but, I do understand that they have just proven that their engineering team is world class, and another win and another loss does not change that. So, it is all about perceived marketing value at this point.