Does anyone have a pic of this color combo or can make one?

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting my car painted and I'm adding stripes. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of a red coupe with either gray or that f430 scuderia silver colored stripes preferably with an 08' hood? Can anyone try and photo shop this for me as well? Right now I'm currently getting silver stripes but wanted to see what a darker tint looked like so black or dark gray wheels will mesh better with the overall look. Thanks guys

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen red with gunmetal colored stripes and it looks really nice!

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting my car painted and I'm adding stripes. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of a red coupe with either gray or that f430 scuderia silver colored stripes preferably with an 08' hood? Can anyone try and photo shop this for me as well? Right now I'm currently getting silver stripes but wanted to see what a darker tint looked like so black or dark gray wheels will mesh better with the overall look. Thanks guys

Not gray or silver, but I had white stripes painted on a 97 GTS I had and I loved the new look.....:dunno:

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys, I sent him a PM so hopefully he has a few already taken.

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red w/ silver right now is my current choice but I'm trying to see how the Gen 3/4's look with a bit darker stripe. Thanks for posting that pic though, you have a great looking GTS :2tu:

boy wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my red with silver stripes. I hope !!!!

Robin
:)

Attachments

• March 2011 007.jpg
    March 2011 007.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 33

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After owning a couple yellow vipers it has been obvious that I am not a fan of the red ones. This one in particular I am a fan of. The grey stripes and the matching wheels really make this car stunning.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is RECOIL's car...formally Fast Too. It looks to be very well done, and the first time I've seen vinyl stripes cut in that fashion on the front fascia, and I really do like it

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/610666-new-pics-my-car.html

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That charcoal looks very nice, would you happen to have anymore in the sun light? Thanks for the help!

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grigio Titanio metallic is the silver /titanium grey ferraris use, i painted my Cobra in this colour

can you post more pics of the color in different lighting please? Sorry I'm being picky but once that paint is laid on my car, it's a done deal so I want to be 100% certain it's what I want. That photo there it looks nice but from different angles and lighting it might look totally different. Thanks for the help

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone that happens to work in a paint shop or has the ability to look up a paint code for me, can someone find the paint code used on the F430 Scuderia's stripes?