Does anyone have factory shocks they are not using?

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of Aldan Eagle shocks on my 04 SRT. I have them on for the ride height adjustment but I can't stand the performace.

I'd like to get some factory shocks, some shorter springs, then make some custom end caps to get the correct ride height.

Let me know if I'm headed in the wrong direction with this. I cannot afford Motons or other quality product right now, so I am hoping to get someone's left overs at a good price.

Thanks for the help.

Jeff
P1010060.JPG

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff,

I will have factory shocks and springs available next week as I am going to be replacong mine with KW's. I also have a set of new spring caps I purchased from JonB at Partsrack. I'm in the San Diego area.

Bat™

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some with 12 miles on them. Woodhouse took them off before the car was delivered with Motons.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know I have some also off my new Viper at Woodhouse I think it had like 10 miles at the time.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too bad i didn't see this earlier...2 days ago i threw mine in the garbage :( i would have sent them to you no problem... :bonker: :buttkick:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry to jump on the bandwagon here Jeff, but if anyone happens to have ONE rear OEM they are willing to let go, let me know. I do not have use for more than one, but it must be perfect, and NOT LEAK! Hopefully this may give the chance to someone with an incomplete set to unload one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte