Does anyone have the link that has the PDF file for parts on the Viper?

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just sent you a zipped doc, lets see if it goes through.

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
22 megs zipped still in my outbox :)

its this one

Attachments

• Parts doc.jpg
    Parts doc.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 111

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no go trying to get it on my FTP site. I wasnt able to chop it up in Adobe, kept getting errors on the save. Ill get it to you somehow.

Chris

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't see that feature. Wanna 'splain?

I wouldn't really call it a "feature"... However, being that a lot of the Viper parts were sourced off the shelves of other vehicle's parts racks, you should be able to research comparable parts numbers then find and order said number from Dodge or a "Big Box" parts seller.

You can also take the part numbers and input them into the "Big Box" parts stores web pages and cross them that way. A lot of it is really more research than anything and it takes a lot of time to do. The money you save may not be worth the effort.

After doing a couple more hours of research on this, it hasn't turned out to be as cut and dry as I first imagined. I did run across a part nunber for a Bosch alternator though... It's AL6520X for anyone that needs it. From what I can remember, it's about half the cost of OEM. Of course your car won't win any Concours awards at Pebble Beach if you use the Bosch alternator. ;)

A lot of the "easy" crosses come in the form of headlight switches, u-joints, ignition switches and so on. The wheel hubs are from a Dakota, the ash tray is from the "K" cars. I'm sure there are many other crosses out there, they just need to be discovered.

Hope this hleps...

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing for 94 eh? would be nice...considering it was the biggest production year of the Viper EVER... ;)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It give me something to and help me stay warm over here. Perhaps you can send some of the 80 degree weather to CT.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roadrunner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Viper parts catalogs (1992-20008) are in the "illustrated upgrades" section of this website... I think they are even stickied so it's the first or second item.

They are all available as nice PDF files...