Does anyone have Venomblues #

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
He needs a faster shipping method. It has been 12 days since I paid him and no emblems yet...

Shanedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs a faster shipping method. It has been 12 days since I paid him and no emblems yet...

I ordered a custom hood bad, heat shields, and emblems from him about 2 weeks ago.

Once the hoodpad was made, it was sent immediately.

The heat shields were there quickly as he had them ready to ship and only took about 5 days.

I ordered my black Viper emblems and it took (I am estimating) 10 days, maybe 2 weeks (I just got them) and I figured it should only take a few days. I don't think he has them in stock and I think once he makes a sale, then he gets what he needs, then he sent them via a very slow carrier (even he said that). I have his phone number but it has been about 2 weeks since I called him, I will check my records to see if I have it.

Venomblue is a good guy, he helped me out and got me what I needed. For whatever reason the emblems took a while, don't worry about it, they will get there.

(By the way, I spent close to $1,000 on stuff with him and I got everything...he's legit)

Derek

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Today, Saturday, makes 13 days. Still no emblems. No mail tomorrow, so at least 14 days will have passed since he received payment.

Maybe on Day 15...

If this is merely a shipping delay, he should really look into Priority Mail from the USPS. Usually delivered in 2 days, maximum of 3 days, and often one day if to a major city within the same region of the country. Up to one pound for only $3.85; a price I'm sure his customers would gladly pay.

Since placing the order with venomblue, I've ordered from Parts Rack (twice), Roe Racing (twice), MGW (twice) and U.S. Speed Online (custom made floormats). With the exception of a backordered part from Roe, ALL other parts have been delivered, most of them several days ago. And all the orders were made AFTER the order with venomblue.

When/if they get here, the first thing I'll do is post on the boards. But waiting 2+ weeks just for chrome emblems is simply excessive, especially if the delay is being caused by shipping. There are too many fast and cheap shipping options available these days. There is no need to make customers wait this long.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, i'm sorry to all you are NOT happy about our shipping....we do use all priority mail for all shipment, but for some reason the postal service around here is really slow, we do get all items out to our customer as soon as we can, but UNRATLD please PM or e-mail me with your full shipping address...i wanna make sure the emblem is on the right way to you...Thanks

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Day 15 - NO EMBLEMS

Oddly enough, a friend of mine sent me a video card from Michigan via Priority Mail last Friday. It got here today. 3 days, just like the USPS says.

Michigan is further from Florida than New York, and I'm sure has worse flight routes. Florida <-> New York is one of the most traveled airspaces in the country.

I also mailed something out today via Priority Mail and sprung for the extra 45¢ tracking option. Please tell me you did the same. I'm rapidly losing faith. Patience left me about 5 days ago.

So as of right now, Monday August 9, it will be at least 16 days from the time you received payment until the emblems arrive. That is, of course, assuming they get here tomorrow.

16 days is long enough to ship something to Miami from Singapore, let alone from New York.

Mike Red 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have sent stuff Priority mail to New York and it has taken anywhere between 14 to 20 days to get there. Same goes when I get stuff, the last order I received was shipped Priority Mail from New York and it took 22 days to get to me. I took it to my local post office and all they would say is New York is extremely slow! Any other place I send to or receive from takes the normally 2-3 days just not New York.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
O.K.

In the interest of clearing the air, I am going to ship 3 packages to different destinations in New York via Priority Mail w/ tracking.

I will post the tracking numbers in this thread once I have them. This way, the entire forum can see if New York post is really so slow.

If 3 known board members who live in New York will PM me their addresses, I'll ship the packages out today. This way we'll have my word, the word of the USPS (via tracking #), and the word of 3 other board members to vouch for when the packages arrive.

I just want facts. If for some bizarre reason New York is 15 - 20 DAYS slower than the rest of the country, fine. But I want proof, and I'm willing to spend $10 to see it.

If it really does take that much extra time, venomblue's rep will be clear and I'll be happy. Well, not happy, but at least understanding. If this is standard fare, he should caution customers BEFORE they place their order, ESPECIALLY since he solicits many of these orders. As soon as I posted that I had bought a Viper, he PM'd me the same day selling his products.

He found me, I didn't search him out to place an order.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Mail just arrived. Guess what? NO EMBLEMS! So now it will be at least 17 days, again, assuming they arrive tomorrow.

USPS Priority Mail from New York to Miami takes 17 days? I simply don't believe it.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
"What is the postmark on the package."

I'd like to know that myself. But when I asked venomblue550 when the package was sent and where it was sent from, this was his response:

"they went out to you awhile ago, we use USPS, and check your mail box tomorrow....sometimes the postal office is kinda slow..thanks"

"awhile ago" isn't very specific, is it.

Only to be followed up a few days later by this:

"Hi, i found your record here, and the emblem was out to you long time ago...please check mail tomorrow, if you don't have them by Tue, please let us know, then we will get another set out to you....but i'm sure they will show up unless they are missing somewhere...thanks"

Again, no specifics. He did go on to say that if I don't have them by Tuesday that he will send me another set.

Hey venomblue, IT'S TUESDAY.

Please send the replacement emblems today using a different courier, and please use a service that offers online package tracking.

Mazman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered a set of chrome emblems from venomblue and went thru the same pain. It was sent on 7/21 and arrived 8/2 and I too had the same feedback to venomblue about using the tracking option - I hope he starts using it as its a win-win situation for both seller and buyer. Now, regarding the chrome emblems on the car, I wasn't too impressed as I thought the clear on top of the chrome made it look too shiny and didn't blend with the wheels. He said that the silver pearl is probably a better option. If anyone wants pics of the chrome emblems on my red RT/10 , pls email me. I would also like to see some pics of the silver pearl ones if anyone has them.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
UNRATLD.....i'm sorry to hear you still haven't got the emblems yet, and i really don't know what to say, because they went out to you, i mean if they got lost somewhere, then it really not our problem, all i can do is send out another set to you, but if you do get it, please check on the postal mark, and you will see they went out to you long time ago, and about the chrome emblems, our emblems are much much shinny than the OEM ones, becuase we use the real chrome with resin over, so that way, they don't peel or fade like the OEM ones, but some people don't like it much, that's why we have many many color options here to pick....thanks

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Venonm,

If we do not like the chrome ones can we exchange for Silver Pearl? Let me know.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
venomblue550,

It's Wednesday, August 11. Can you guess what wasn't in the mail today?

Today makes 18 FREAKIN' DAYS since I paid you for the emblems, and they are still not here.

You said if they didn't arrive by Tuesday you would send out another set.

Have you done that? Have you sent out another set as you said you would? I mean you weren't just saying that to mollify me and buy yourself more time, were you? I hope not, because few things irritate customers more than being sandbagged and outright lied to.

Please post the tracking information for the package. And tell me you didn't use USPS again.

FedEx Home Delivery (which also delivers on Saturday) from New York to Miami only costs $5.50, is quite comparable to USPS w/ tracking which would be $4.30. Maybe you should spring for the extra $1.20 for a service that doesn't piss your customers off, eh?

18 DAYS to get a package from New York to Miami? Give me a break.

(still waiting for that tracking information on the replacement set)

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
YES, we don't think your package is late, i think it's MISSING, which we NEVER had it happen before, and also by the way, we will be done with your new set and will leave here tomrrow morning 2 days, THANKS

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Mail just came in. NO EMBLEMS! You can imagine my shock...

So now it will be at least 19 days.

Got that tracking number for he package you were supposed to send this morning?

venomblue550: "we will be done with your new set and will leave here tomrrow morning 2 days"

It's 11:38 EDT as I'm posting this, so you technically have 22 minutes of morning left.

I'll be waiting for the tracking number. I'm online now. Post here or PM me.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
It is now evening. I've waited all day for venomblue550 to send me tracking information for the replacement emblems he supposedly sent out today, which he was supposed to send on Tuesday, which he didn't do.

Regular mail came, UPS came, and now FedEx just came after dropping off my Roe silicone radiator hoses - but still no emblems. And no tracking number. And no message from venomblue550.

19 days, venomblue. 19 days to get a package from New York to Miami.

If on Day 20, which will be Saturday, the emblems have not arrived and you have not shipped a replacement set and provided me with a tracking number, I expect an immediate refund via PayPal.

* I also want to note that the parts I ordered from Roe Racing were out-of-stock. The salesman (sorry, didn't get his name) promised me them by August 16. They got here today, 4 days early. Hear that, venomblue? Four days early.

Frank Barefield

Viper Owner
Reaction score
YES, we don't think your package is late, i think it's MISSING, which we NEVER had it happen before, and also by the way, we will be done with your new set and will leave here tomrrow morning 2 days, THANKS

Come on Venomblue, this is exactly what you told me a couple of months ago when my emblems did not arrive as promised. This HAS happened before. I did get the emblems, but it took about 3 weeks from my pay pal payment. I never did get the "first shipment". I am pleased with the emblems, however.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we total send out 139 set of emblems, and so far, only 2 sets of them got lost, i'm sorry about that, but there is really nothing we can do once they leave here...but UNRATLD you should have your replacement set tomorrow by 3pm...thanks

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
"we total send out 139 set of emblems, and so far, only 2 sets of them got lost, i'm sorry about that, but there is really nothing we can do once they leave here..."

Actually, there is. But more importantly, there is something you can do before they leave your place. You can change your delivery service! If USPS Priority Mail has some mysterious black hole in New York, then change to FedEx Home Delivery. They are only slightly more expensive. Tack the added $1.20 cost onto your emblems. Believe me, your customers won't mind. As for what you can do once the package leaves, you can provide your customers with a tracking number, even with USPS Priority Mail.

I've made this request at least 3 times; please post the tracking number. Or PM it to me and I'll post it so the followers of this thread can track it along with me.

Once I get the replacement set, should the originals ever turn up, I'll return them to you - via USPS Priority Mail - with no tracking number.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this situation gets resolved. I got my emblems from Venomblue in about a week. I'm ********** because they have been sitting in my garage for two weeks waiting to be installed. But I can only blame myself.

If I can only pry the blowdryer from my wifes hands long enough to do the deed. :D

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hi, i'm sorry again, i really don't know what to say at this point, i totally understand you are **********, i mean if there is something we can do for you, please let us know, we normally don't have problems with USPS, we used to deal with FEDEX and UPS, but we had to deal with a LOTs of damaged claims, but anyways, here is your replacement set tracking #, tracking at USPS next day "ED230264868US" also in the instructions says use blowdryer, but since it's summer time now, you don't really need it, all you gotta do is run your car for awhile, plus the outside temp is well over 60 or 70, so you can just peel off the old ones easy, THANKS

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am not sure what is going on with these emblem shipments, but I got my hood pad with a really great Silver Sneaky Pete within 8 days of my Pay Pal...
THanks Venom!!!!!

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought emblems from VenomBlue and they did show up. He is a good person. Probably just bombarded by request from us Viper folks. Boy, I sure hope you get your emblems tomorrow UNRATLD. That has been a long wait. I am looking forward to receiving my blue hood pad anyday now. Well, with this friggin hurricane looming out here in FL, who knows when???

UNRATLD, where in Miami do you live? I am always there for the Cane football games. Diehard Cane fan!!!!!!!! Will be there for the FSU showdown at the OB.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for some of you....please don't get all messed up or get all worry up about this, <font color="red"> this is just ONE SET of emblem got lost in the shipment </font> :confused: , but the replacement set is on the way overnight :2tu: i'm sure everything will be fine after tomorrow.....THANKS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc