Does anyone knw what this boot is for???

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I bought my '95 RT/10 this 3 piece boot/cowl was in the trunk. I could not figure our how to use it on my Viper. I quickly realized that it probably was not for my car but in the trunk by some mistake (right???) :confused: . It has been sitting in my garage and I would like to fiqure out what car it is for or get rid of it. Does anyone recognize it or know what it is for? Before you suggest the obvious....the dealer that I bought my Viper from has no idea what car it is for.

7417mysterypart-med.JPG

OP
OP
N

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for trying guys.....After searching the Web I discovered that it is for 1993-2002 Camaro or Firebird.
Mystery solved !

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks for trying guys.....After searching the Web I discovered that it is for 1993-2002 Camaro or Firebird.
Mystery solved !

I thought you painted the Viper logo over that green camaro......... ;)

........only kidding..........C U soon jw

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it off E Bay, put it on the viper, you should pick up a few more mile an hour. We'll put the car on **** my viper tv series. I've already seen a few vipers on the forum that could go on that show, like the one that was posted with the flame cutout steering wheel. Also that white srt/rt10 jacuzzi looking viper thing that you always see for sale. The show would be a huge hit.