Does your brother or sister own a Viper?

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking with my brother the other day, a past Viper owner, he had a 96RT/10 White with Blue Stripes that he sold before I bought my 96 Blue/ white GTS.

Anyway, I got to wondering how many other Viper owners have siblings that also own or have owned Vipers?

Any Viper owner out there that has a sibling(even parent or child) with a Viper?

Any Viper owner out there with more than one sibling, parent or child with a Viper?

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Brother has one. He had a '94 and got the "coupon" for the 96 coupes. He called me and asked if I wanted to "use his coupon". Of course I said YES!!

PBR

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm an only kid, so my answer to the question is no. For those of you who have a sister (or daughter) that drive a Viper, we'll need specific details and pics. If you are uncomfortable posting this info and/or pics about your sister/daughter, feel free to PM the info to me...or just send me her phone # and I can get the details straight from her, thus insuring her online privacy and safety :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
There are brothers in the NJ VCA that each has a GTS turned into a race car as well as each having RT's for the street...I've been trying to get adopted:D

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 brothers, one brother-in-law currently...could have a 2nd soon.....I expect in the next 10 years I'll have each of them with either a Viper or a Viper truck.

I'm the oldest, so they'll follow what I do.

Regards,
Aaron

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm an only kid, so my answer to the question is no. For those of you who have a sister (or daughter) that drive a Viper, we'll need specific details and pics. If you are uncomfortable posting this info and/or pics about your sister/daughter, feel free to PM the info to me...or just send me her phone # and I can get the details straight from her, thus insuring her online privacy and safety :lmao::lmao::lmao:

^^^ AMEN!

My brother owns a Corvette. So when looking for a car, I decided I didn't want a corvette since I could drive his. And it needed to fulfill a different need, and cost more:D...otherwise I'd just drive his.

V

Venomiss

Don't have any in family-hubby's or mine. Off the top of my head I can think of two families from the KC club that have father and son owners.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my bro has been a Vette fan his Whole life
I have been a Viper fan my Whole life.

He is alittle behind me since he is 2years younger and went to grad school. He just graduated last year and moved out to cali. I will be helping him pick out his C5 ZO6 in a couple years. but have NO doubt that when he finaly gets to ride in my viper (that he hasnt seen yet) he will have to own one some day.

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my bro has been a Vette fan his Whole life
I have been a Viper fan my Whole life.

He is alittle behind me since he is 2years younger and went to grad school. He just graduated last year and moved out to cali. I will be helping him pick out his C5 ZO6 in a couple years. but have NO doubt that when he finaly gets to ride in my viper (that he hasnt seen yet) he will have to own one some day.

There is hope for him. I am 2 years older then my brother. He was the Vette lover and I always loved the Viper. He had a Vette and then sold it. Later on he started looking for a 67 and I told that it was a waste of time when he could buy a Viper cheaper, that ran better, and looked alot better and handled 100 times better than any 30 year old vette.

He fell in love with White and blue RT10 and bought it instead.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cmon... there's gotta be sooo many more. As a Viper owner, every other day I seem to get the same "My brother/mother/granddad/neighbor/sister/nextdoorneighbor/cousin/uncle has one". You would think there are more Vipers than Vettes. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960