Don't you love it when the kid in the car next to you admires your Viper....

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... and isn't it ever sweeter when he's in the passenger seat of a Corvette :)

That happened today on the freeway on the ride home from work.

~Jay

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... and isn't it ever sweeter when he's in the passenger seat of a Corvette :)

That happened today on the freeway on the ride home from work.

~Jay

You mean like this? Yeah, happens to me quite often too, LOL... Watching people admiring your car can be as disruptive as talking on the phone. Best when done in your backyard.
You must be registered for see images attach

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome.

A group of Vipers is really fun, I found out recently. We saw a dude hanging out the window filming as we passed... IN THE RAIN! There was lots of coming out of restaurants/convenience stores and cell phones!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One time I went around a school bus in city traffic. I was following the bus for a mile and could see boys jumping over the seats in the back giving thmbs-up and stuff. I acknowledged them and sorta swerved back-n-forth in my lane a bit. :2tu:
I went around it when I got the chance. When I looked back at the driver while pasing all I could see was the bus drivers mouth in motion shouting and yelling while the kids were all running towards the front of the bus all up around the drivers seat! :lmao2::chairfall:
It looked like a take-over. :D
I literally felt sorry for the bus driver.

MtnBiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys absolutely love the car! I owned a 2009 Cyber grey z06, nice car, but the boys never hung out the windows like they do now. I have people taking photos on the freeway next to me, hanging out giving heart signs with their hands, thumbs up, hoots, you name it.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I find it that kids have the most honest reactions to the car and I love how they look at it, with a mind full of dreams of what could be, and a smile from ear to ear. I've had grown men or teenagers do the same I guess they are young at heart :) but most guys give me this weird look and it doesn't matter if they are driving a Mercedes Benz SLK, a Porshe Cayene, an BMW M5, or brand new 50,000 dollar SUV... I don't get it they could obviously have bought an awesome used viper instead, but still they look at me with jealousy or criticism.

It's some women who crack me up though. While most women truthfully don't care about cars and that's fine. I've caught others that are obviously pretending they don't see it even if their sight is pointing straight at it, they act as if the car wasn't there. This is specially true with outstandingly hot women. They turn around and try to make sure I don't see them looking at the car. I don't get it either. I mean it's not like they would be looking at me they would just be appreciating the beauty of the car. Same as any person looking at a beautiful sunset or an impressive animal... but it's like if they felt they would be loosing power over you or something.