dr. colorchip

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
has anyone used dr. colorchip? what do you think? any other road rash touch up paint recommended?

thanks
jay

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying out PaintScratch.com and Langka's products next week. I have a few chip under my side sills and we'll how these products work.

OP
OP
ViperJay

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
take some good close up before and after photos for me. the road rash is for my bmw but the gen1 viper has some scratches on the door from the previous owner being very sloppy when putting in the windows:mad: . there is also some speckles on the hood near the windshield (not road rash) that need to be addressed. dr. colorchip has a system that puts the paint in the areas and then wipes the excess off so there are no blobs. the photos on the web site look amazing but i just wanted to see if anyone has actual experience. www.drcolorchip.com .

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For road rash give Touchup123 a try. I know a few people that have had good luck with it. For individual nicks I would go with normal touchup and Langka.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used Langka, and have pretty good results with it....there is a bit of a learning curve with it. I found that the less fussy I am trying to put the paint on the better, just dab it on and follow the directions

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi
Anyone else use the langka system, I am interest in purchasing it, to repair some chips on my front fascia

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi
Anyone else use the langka system, I am interest in purchasing it, to repair some chips on my front fascia

I'm with PaViper...I was fussing most of the day to get the paint on perfect before using Langka then ended up removing most of it when I applied Langka. I called Langka and they literally told me to blob the paint on and let Langka do the work. Sure enough it works very well. You literally have to follow their directions which I normally don't read. :D

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi
Just recieved my Langka product probaby test it on my daily driver before the Vipes. Any tips on using the product.

OP
OP
ViperJay

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
tony, did you get some pics before and after?

I'm with PaViper...I was fussing most of the day to get the paint on perfect before using Langka then ended up removing most of it when I applied Langka. I called Langka and they literally told me to blob the paint on and let Langka do the work. Sure enough it works very well. You literally have to follow their directions which I normally don't read. :D